MAC x Mariah Carey (December 8, 2016)

Sabrunka

Gals, I think having the tabs open with the "waiting" page is a good idea, because yes, it does refresh periodically. It's annoying though because no where does it say that we're in a queue? I refreshed a ton at first and that just put me to the end of the line again!

BriarRose

Gals, I think having the tabs open with the "waiting" page is a good idea, because yes, it does refresh periodically. It's annoying though because no where does it say that we're in a queue? I refreshed a ton at first and that just put me to the end of the line again!

My waiting page just took me back to the site, and there is still no sign of it. Oy.

shannnybannny

So I went to look at lipsticks and it automatically just brought me to the "Mariah Carey collection is coming soon".

duckrodeo

It has been an eternity since I've stalked a MAC collection. I love Mariah!

Scored OOC, Dahhling, Buffer Brush and Dreamlover on Monday.

Stalked for Sweet Sweet Fantasy blush and also got the body powder to mix with my hair mist spray weee and the skinfinish just to collect.

edit to add: There IS a waiting room.
I had the blush saved to favorites and did a single order for it. Body powder and MSF were added once the collection link went live. I went to sign in and my items disappeared, but I kept refreshing the page (also: if they did disappear, I got the items I knew I would be using, so no big). Then the page automatically refreshed about 5-10 minutes later, items were in my basket and I was able to check out).

Last edited:

BriarRose

For anyone who could actually see everything in the last few minutes, was the 239 really sold out, or was it just not loaded yet at 9:20-ish? TIA.

lyseD

For anyone who could actually see everything in the last few minutes, was the 239 really sold out, or was it just not loaded yet at 9:20-ish? TIA.

On the Canadian site it looks like it was never there. It has said sold out since the collection came up. I think they will get some at a later time.

hitchcockblonde

Well this is annoying. My order from Monday still hasn't shipped and now this mess. I wanted to get the eyeshadow brush as well but now I'm worried I won't even get the quad I already ordered.

Tarabotti

Why would the US have a queue and not other countries- isn't Mariah famous world wide? Are we sure that they didn't mess up this launch?

For those who could order, did you get a confirmation notice yet?

kittycalico

Why would the US have a queue and not other countries- isn't Mariah famous world wide? Are we sure that they didn't mess up this launch?

For those who could order, did you get a confirmation notice yet?

Yes I received a confirmation and my credit card was charged

BriarRose

On the Canadian site it looks like it was never there. It has said sold out since the collection came up. I think they will get some at a later time.

TY! I originally wasn't going to get that but then changed my mind. I want the buffer brush too, but no way at that price. I'll hope for my CCO to get them in later on.

They've now added dialogue to the page explaining it's a holding page, do not refresh, yada yada.