MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

That's the lady danger dupey? Omg that looks SO HOT tho

I've never tried LD so I'm hoping it will be worth it. Still on the fence.
It's gorgeous. I can only imagine it in amp finish tho. It wears itself this color. Like you don't need anything else. It's such a pretty color

awickedshape

Nord live chat:

"(Beauty Stylist) : I always look forward to the MAC collections, and the images for this one are gorgeous!
(Beauty Stylist): So we're actually getting the Pedro Lourenco collection online next week, it'll be available online June 2nd."
I might still check tomorrow lol

ChosenOne

I'll be here! I'm assuming it's not going to be the AA level of crazy, but I figured it's good practice for the Osbournes?
Yay! I'm sure it won't be as crazy as AA (though I didn't bother stalking for that one), but stalking practice is good! This launch won't be nearly as crazy as when the Osbournes collection launches, though. (Strangely, I'm not stalking for the Osbournes either, lol...but I can tell based on the hype!)

awickedshape

Just the nude lippie and Roxo! Love the amplified formula, so these are must-haves for me.

Yay! I'm sure it won't be as crazy as AA (though I didn't bother stalking for that one), but stalking practice is good! This launch won't be nearly as crazy as when the Osbournes collection launches, though. (Strangely, I'm not stalking for the Osbournes either, lol...but I can tell based on the hype!)
I only have Half n Half (gave away my Cosmo).

Yes, I'm skipping the Osbournes too and I think it will be quite a rush!

awickedshape

It's gorgeous. I can only imagine it in amp finish tho. It wears itself this color. Like you don't need anything else. It's such a pretty color
I'm looking for a nice bright orangey red. But I might skip and look for something glossier. We'll see tomorrow if I have a MAC blackout lol

awickedshape

I hope everyone gets what they want!
Good night
sleepy.gif

liba

I'm looking for a nice bright orangey red. But I might skip and look for something glossier. We'll see tomorrow if I have a MAC blackout lol
If you want bright orange red with a moist finish, you really will enjoy True Red! If that's what you're looking for, you came to the right place.

Minmin

Trying to keep my purchases down before the Osbourne collection. Debating a glass and Peach Beige or just going for both glosses. As I'll likely grab Strip Poker, I think I'm leaning on both glosses. Never been so close to release without making up my mind!

MissAileen

Trying to keep my purchases down before the Osbourne collection. Debating a glass and Peach Beige or just going for both glosses. As I'll likely grab Strip Poker, I think I'm leaning on both glosses. Never been so close to release without making up my mind!
I kind of want Peach Beige too, but I think I'm going to just skip this collection since Osbournes is next week.

Uptownbackinit

I'm so undecided right now at what I want.
First the blush, and true red are on my list. Then they fall off, Blush jumps back on falls off. Then True red wants a ride.
Anyone wanna help me decide??? Lol.