MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

purplevines

Nord live chat:

"(Beauty Stylist) : I always look forward to the MAC collections, and the images for this one are gorgeous!
(Beauty Stylist): So we're actually getting the Pedro Lourenco collection online next week, it'll be available online June 2nd."
I might still check tomorrow lol
That makes sense, only MAC should have it up tonight/tomorrow. Nordies 02/05 sounds right :)

why am I here...why is Roxo calling...Roxo is so impatient, I wish she would wait till I go in store!

ChosenOne

I'm imagining Roxo with the silver gloss on top....oh lawd help me!

Hurry up and launch MAC!
girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

alexisweaver

I don't think I'll be stalking tonight. It's been such a busy week I'm exhausted. If I wake up and the glosses are still there, I'll be a happy camper.

macnc50diva

OMG!!! I used to live 5 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Mall and Saks was one of my favorite stores in the mall. I know what you are talking about. That little space at the entrance to Saks had nothing but old looking makeup in it. I can't believe that is what they are calling a CCO. Had I drove all the way to Sawgrass Mills Mall for that, I would have been really mad. I'm really shocked that is the CCO.
Yay! I'm glad I helped you avoid that trip lol

beautycool

Hi ladies what one of the lipsticks is the dupe kind of for lady danger is it the mac red one Do the Coll usually come out very early morning for u guys ? It's 5 am here now And it's prob around 12 night there in USA In some places where it's 5 hours difference I wonder begore I go work I wonder if I should Just have a quick stalk just incase lol But I can't see mac putting them up at at 6 am your time x I prob have to have a look after I finish work or during Hope I don't miss nothing x

KrystalAnne

I'm seeing the items with "COMING SOON" now
I noticed that, too. But I figured it had been like that for a while. I haven't checked the site map all day. Looking at the products on there is tempting. Hush actually looks really gorgeous. So does the blush...
poke.gif
This is MAC and me.