MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by Spanky

So true. No one's forcing people to write reviews. If you'd rather not be associated with certain brands than but the ties, politely decline Affiliate Samples & move on. It's can not be that hard.

When I read things & bloggers make snarky remarks about the products, it makes me frustrated. It's great to be honest & I see from a vast array of seasoned & some newer bloggers share their feelings about products that just don't work out for them, therefore I know it's doable. But if you are going to make rude remarks like the ones published lately, woman up & allow people to write their true feelings on subjects that are being talked about on your blog instead of thinking your opinion is the only one that counts and shutting down the comments section! Whoooo that irks me.

Sorry for the rant!

what gets me the most is when she gives a MAC product a good review (say a B or whatever), and someone in the comments asks which one she would recommend, she says she doesn't recommend any of them! Why not give it an F then? lol. That to me shows a bias against a certain brand right there. This happens in every thread haha

Spanky

Totally agree, I don't really listen to a lot of Karens thoughts on products because they are always positive
This is why I stopped reading her reviews a long time ago & I am in love with cats, so that should tell you something. ;6 Quite honestly I stopped looking at her blog so long ago & when I saw pics of some recent Collx I couldn't get over how different & great she looks, I means she really looks all radiant. Wonder what she's been doing?

Mac-Guy

Quite honestly I stopped looking at her blog so long ago & when I saw pics of some recent Collx I couldn't get over how different & great she looks, I means she really looks all radiant. Wonder what she's been doing?
Karen always looks radiant in her pics.
eyelove.gif

What I really appreciate about her pics is that she always puts a lot of effort into applying her make up. It certainly shows.

hitchcockblonde

Yeah I'm half stalking tonight, I'm sick so I can't stay up all night. I'm just going to set my alarm to go off every few hours. I do still have to go to work tomorrow/today. I do think its odd there are so few guests. I guess no one is too excited for Pedro which is good for us I hope. I have my final list and I'm going to try to get just that and nothing more.

Mac-Guy

Yeah I'm half stalking tonight, I'm sick so I can't stay up all night. I'm just going to set my alarm to go off every few hours. I do still have to go to work tomorrow/today. I do think its odd there are so few guests. I guess no one is too excited for Pedro which is good for us I hope. I have my final list and I'm going to try to get just that and nothing more.
Very odd.

PinayGator

@Mac-Guy I know I'm still a little Specktrette, but I know you're one of the go-to gurus of color... do you think an NC42 could pull off Peach Beige? Would I need a darker l/l to keep it from looking too ashy?

Not that I need to add anything to this list of "all the reds!"