MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Mac-Guy

@Mac-Guy I know I'm still a little Specktrette, but I know you're one of the go-to gurus of color... do you think an NC42 could pull off Peach Beige? Would I need a darker l/l to keep it from looking too ashy?

Not that I need to add anything to this list of "all the reds!"
Personally, I wouldn't recommend it for medium to darker complexion. I'm afraid it won't look too good (ashy, concealer-ish), especially as the finish is quite in-your-face. But different people have different tastes. If you can, try it out in person. HTH

Mac-Guy

yahoo.gif
Seems like we are a lonely couple. LOL

Abrilita02

Roxo kind of reminds me of this beauty from Shiseido!
(Credit to itsykitsy.blogspot.com for the swatch) Roxo may lean a bit more brown though. Ugh. Decisions, decisions!

PinayGator

Personally, I wouldn't recommend it for medium to darker complexion. I'm afraid it won't look too good (ashy, concealer-ish), especially as the finish is quite in-your-face. But different people have different tastes. If you can, try it out in person. HTH
Thank you! I'll definitely try to swatch it when I'm store.

Jaymuhlee

Ughhhhh I wasn'tplanning on getting anything from this collection and yet here I am... drooling over pictures of Mirror. Figures since I missed out on CW from AA.

thebluefairy

Ughhhhh I wasn'tplanning on getting anything from this collection and yet here I am... drooling over pictures of Mirror. Figures since I missed out on CW from AA.
If it makes you feel any better mirror looks much prettier and more unique than clear water! just my opinion :)

beautycool

Thank you ladies:) I'm stalking till I go work Then during work I may need more toilet breaks lol xxx Actually I maybe able to order whilst in work As allowed phones in my new job lol :))))