MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

CrimsonQuill157

I'm not gonna stalk too hard for these. I like all of them but if I can sleep tonight I'm gonna sleep. Rob is recovering sooner than we expected so I may be able to go in store anyway.

Mayanas

ohboy.gif
I didnt want Roxo, but now i want it

No thanks @Tahlia
nonono.gif

Spanky

I am really getting miffed at the bias clearly shown by bloggers.. not mentioning names but they know that they hit the bottom of the nastiness barrell
So true. No one's forcing people to write reviews. If you'd rather not be associated with certain brands than but the ties, politely decline Affiliate Samples & move on. It's can not be that hard. When I read things & bloggers make snarky remarks about the products, it makes me frustrated. It's great to be honest & I see from a vast array of seasoned & some newer bloggers share their feelings about products that just don't work out for them, therefore I know it's doable. But if you are going to make rude remarks like the ones published lately, woman up & allow people to write their true feelings on subjects that are being talked about on your blog instead of thinking your opinion is the only one that counts and shutting down the comments section! Whoooo that irks me. Sorry for the rant!