MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

jenise

Why is ruby trying to get me to buy her too?!?!? I only wanted true red and the glosses and now I'm not so sure

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by ChosenOne

Anyone stalking tonight???

me!!! But I feel guilty since I bought a Nars duo and powersurge liner today :/

Vixxan

That one...just to give you an idea-doesn't have more than 10 shelves of Mac and is located inside saks off fifth. It's probably the worst cco I've ever been to lol The rest is bobbi brown, some smashbox, and a lot of Estée Lauder. I can't even say its a good selection of things among those brands and I don't believe they have testers out.
OMG!!! I used to live 5 minutes from Sawgrass Mills Mall and Saks was one of my favorite stores in the mall. I know what you are talking about. That little space at the entrance to Saks had nothing but old looking makeup in it. I can't believe that is what they are calling a CCO. Had I drove all the way to Sawgrass Mills Mall for that, I would have been really mad. I'm really shocked that is the CCO.

martiangurll

I think I'm down to just the blush. Thanks to Christine it may last long enough for us who want it to get it without losing sleep.

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by jenise

I was wondering the same! But I think ill end up getting it anyway lol

$44 though :( but.....it will be easier to travel with than a giant naked palette...i can tell myself that!!!

blondie929

peach beige for me .. and thats alll ... and i willllll be stalking tonight cause specktra seems to be the place to be in the weeeee hours!!!!!