MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Lisianthus

I'm not sure about the packaging style (something about it is putting me off) but I love the product colors so far!
The black and gold remind me of Revlon packaging, especially the lippie. That black matte rubber texture already looks like a magnet for fingerprints, dust, and dirt.

Beautybuyer

Maybe I'm crazy but I'm not too crazy about the packaging. Especially since mac just did gold and black bullets. I'm not feeling that quad either. I'll have to wait and see!! If there's colors I love I'll buy regardless of packaging

Beautybuyer

Do not be surprised if after June you are going through a MAC store in New York, Hong Kong and Budapest or come across products stamped with the name of Pedro Lourenço. Peter and M.A.C. Cosmetics work together for a long time, since 2004, when he still had at SPFW, MAC and signed the parades. Naturally, the designer nor wavered when he was invited to collaborate in August 2012 (although he had to keep secret for over a year and a half). That's all it says lol

patentg33k

That's all it says lol
As an aside, I believe that MAC is currently the #1 department store beauty brand in Brazil. This collaboration makes sense in so many ways. I'm hopeful the products look as good in person as they do in these pics--so pretty!!
eyelove.gif

bluelitzer

wow for all the collections???? i wish i could do that lol
I feel like I just have too many similar color lipsticks in the Playland collection and By Request, I don't think I'd miss out on anything I can't live without.
drinkup.gif
cheers to #teamlowbuy! lol
winks.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
jawdrop.gif
.................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thud.gif
.....this is going to be a big haul for me
pompom.gif

Can' t wait
nanaparty.gif

Thank you, Naynadine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure I'm going to haul from this as well. All depending on reviews of course, I hope the products are amazing. I want to know the whole colourstory already!

pemily

thanks Naynadine
th_ymca.gif

I just hope the quad is not all repromotes/perm

I'm scared for trax, naked lunch etc

yes I have 60 eyeshadows exactly the same but I dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!
mac_addict.gif

Addict4MAC

Not sure if this is the real thing:

.@edewinter | #maccosmetics #macpedrolourenco #makeup #fashion #womanfashion | Webstagram

If it is... I WANT! LOVE the packaging. Finally a quad with shades I would wear.
girlhaha.gif
If that is a nude quad with different finishes, I think I'll get it. And please let that compact be a new beautypowder.

edit: Seems like the real deal:

Designer Pedro Lourenço für MAC | Frau Blog: News, Tipps Make-up, Haar-und Beauty
pompom.gif
More black and gold packaging!
heart.gif

Thanks Naynadine!
bouquet.gif

OctoberViolet

Latest posts