MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

kimibos

I am not personally a fan of gold, but i fail to see how gold on a makeup case is tacky... or tackier than black plastic...
I have some art deco cases from the 1920s and 30s and they are invariably gold. Silver would be considered cheap.
And plastic was in its extreme infancy
between plastic gold and plastic black. i choose the black one.like nars, chanel, mac. .

busybee

That eyeshadow quad could be interesting, but two of the shades look very close in color. I'd have to see it in person.

liba

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.

The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good.

There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).

MACina

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.

The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good.

There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).

eyelove.gif
....gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Have to get this lipglass!

And I love the description of the packaging
heart.gif

Thank you again, liba
smiles.gif

SavannahLovely

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.  The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good. There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).
Thanks Liba! I'll probably get the two lipsticks (long live amplified!!!!!) and maybe the gold lipglass.

mosha010

I will be officially evicted out of teamlowbuy. I need to go hide in a cave and stop coveting ! Aghhh

Corally

There are 2 lipglasses, one that's metallic gold and the other is metallic silver that is very very grey.  The packaging is matte black like the VG Riri is matte, with gold lettering. My friend thought it looked very good. There's a lipstick like Diva but Amplified, also one that's like Ruby Woo but Amplified (we've seen that one already).
That packaging! :drools:

jennyap

Silver lipglass sounds very interesting. I think I'm covered for gold unless it's something extraordinary.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Oooh! :drool: #teamamplified

OctoberViolet

I'm not a fan of lip glass, but that silver grey one sounds heavenly. Maybe that and the quad. I'll have to check out my #finances for this collection.

bluelitzer

Hehe don't throw rocks at me, but I'm not a big amplified fan. It's just my personal preference but I don't like the slip some amplified have compared to other finishes. It almost (but not quite) feels like sheen supremes which I am not a fan of. But I will still get the 2 Pedro Lourenco lipsticks because these are my favorite kind of colors. I'm a red lips fiend!
love.gif

mosha010

I love diva. I wear it all the time. So much that I've had to give it as bday gifts to both my sisters in law cause I made them love it too. Diva amplified and in this packaging: total S. E. X. Sign me up. And prob the first time I ever back up a lipstick.