MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

Debbs

Katred, I interpret it to mean a combination of both silver and gold in one gloss. I am a gloss fanatic however I could be wrong. But the sound of that is really a interesting concept. Makes me think of the Marilyn Manroe glosses mixed into one tube, lol. Phiff and Little Rock.

OctoberViolet

Wait. How did I miss a possible silver and/or gold or both lipgloss with this collection? I'm not a gloss girl, but I would definitely buy if it's silver, gold or both.
I'm with you PrettyPackages. Staying away from the red lippies. Unless it's a friggin blackened red that I've been dying for.

Addict4MAC

Parceria Quente: Pedro Lourenço e M.A.C

I really want that quad, I hope these are new shades and not perm ones I have already, like Satin Taupe, Omega, Bisque etc.
iagree.gif

mosha010

Yup. It's sup to be 11 products in total with nudes but with a pop of color. So: 1 quad maybe 2 3 nail polishes (speculating here) 2 lippys at least (nude and bright prob ) Duo blush They mentioned an illuminator too ... Any other guesses ?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Plus the silver / gold gloss(es).

The lispticks should be the red and a nude, maybe more than those two. I'd guess there are more lipsticks than nail polishes.
And then there's probably a mascara and/or black eyeliner, plus maybe a perm brush, I don't think all of the 11 items will be new ones.

MACina

Plus the silver / gold gloss(es).

The lispticks should be the red and a nude, maybe more than those two. I'd guess there are more lipsticks than nail polishes.
And then there's probably a mascara and/or black eyeliner, plus maybe a perm brush, I don't think all of the 11 items will be new ones.

eyelove.gif
....so excited for these/this.

I really hope there is a silver and a gold one because I am most curious for a silver gloss.

Debbs

I hope the blush duo is really pigmented with excellent color payoff! Something much more outstanding than the Rhi Rhi ones would be awesome.

Kristin Bacon

i want that quad and hope new colors too!!! That is a set of colors i would rock a lot. easy to throw together. i wear a lot of nudes and taupe. and i like gold writing anytime mac does it.

kimibos

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine It took me second to realize it's a black&white pic and not a black lipstick, lol.
.@pedro_lourenco | @pedro_lourenco @maccosmetics | Webstagram

.@paty_passos | Adoro começar o dia com novidade! E a mais nova do mundo fashion é a parceria... | Webstagram

cant wait to see the other products. i''ll get the quad. hopefully no permanent shades in it.

i do not like the packaging. very tacky like the rihanna one. or worst for me since i hate gold everything. BUT ill definitely buy some products.

lilinah

I am not personally a fan of gold, but i fail to see how gold on a makeup case is tacky... or tackier than black plastic...

I have some art deco cases from the 1920s and 30s and they are invariably gold. Silver would be considered cheap.

And plastic was in its extreme infancy