MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

awickedshape

Net connection was so bad, I've been trying to refresh and get the web pages on my phone to load fully for 20 mins. Ugh. Time to go to sleep, bye all

Debbs

Skipping this collection. Marilyn's Phiff and Little Rock glosses are both still at my CCO. I don't go out much to wear glammed up gold gloss. May get Gold Mirror in the CB or CCO later on if available. If not, it wasn't meant to be, I will survive and live to see the next big must- have.

Whitneyallison

fluffy.gif

final answer

purplevines

I am wondering if this blush has the top coating or layer similar to the older ED blushes. I recall having to brush a surface layer off of the old ED blushes to get them to perform. Then they were very nice. Probably grasping at straws here, but inquiring minds want to know.
th_confused_new.gif
The way Liba described it made it seem like the texture was the reason for the pigmentation, and that it seems to be intentional :/

MandyVanHook

Specktra Party on the 22/23 from 11:59 pm-12:00 am? (I'm the 23rd) Ooo I totally see Britney Murphey A friend of mine literally just YANKED a grey hair from another friend's head without warning her...SO ODD that people think that is the solution! hip hip hooray! Love me some moisture I think, if you don't like lipgloss, and don't wear it now, (and I don't either) you may end up wearing Mirror once or twice and that's it.  At least, this is how I'm thinking about mirror. Very unique, very pretty, will I wear it? No.. :(  I thought you were like 27 at most! I'm feeling the same way right now Idk girl, that's a lot of reds! If Ruby = Ruby Woo and True Red= Lady Danger, unless you want them in amplified, I think you are good to go with just Roxo? I hope he's okay! I am maybe getting Roxo, how about you? The way Liba described it made it seem like the texture was the reason for the pigmentation, and that it seems to be intentional :/
You just made my night! Add 7 years to that! LOL

Dolly Snow

Specktra Party on the 22/23 from 11:59 pm-12:00 am? (I'm the 23rd) Ooo I totally see Britney Murphey A friend of mine literally just YANKED a grey hair from another friend's head without warning her...SO ODD that people think that is the solution! hip hip hooray! Love me some moisture I think, if you don't like lipgloss, and don't wear it now, (and I don't either) you may end up wearing Mirror once or twice and that's it.  At least, this is how I'm thinking about mirror. Very unique, very pretty, will I wear it? No.. :(  I thought you were like 27 at most! I'm feeling the same way right now Idk girl, that's a lot of reds! If Ruby = Ruby Woo and True Red= Lady Danger, unless you want them in amplified, I think you are good to go with just Roxo? I hope he's okay! I am maybe getting Roxo, how about you? The way Liba described it made it seem like the texture was the reason for the pigmentation, and that it seems to be intentional :/
Yay birthday party over here lol. And true I'll probably wear the lipglass once and never again so official skip skip lol

Prettypackages

A friend of mine literally just YANKED a grey hair from another friend's head without warning her...SO ODD that people think that is the solution!

The way Liba described it made it seem like the texture was the reason for the pigmentation, and that it seems to be intentional :/
people piss me off when they try to yank mine out, and when I freak out, they don't get it. Let them be unruly... that's what they do.

EVEN THOUGH I HATE THEM. Just not ready to spend money on the upkeep of coloring

CrimsonQuill157

I wasn't crazy about the formula of Ruby Woo for some reason, I like the other retro matte that I have but it's so hard. That's why I'm thinking about Ruby. And I love LD and wouldn't mind having it in that nice formula - Playland sold me on amplifieds.

Uptownbackinit

I'm the 23rd as well. So major bday party:stars: And another Britney Murphey. I've never seen it. Lol.

purplevines

I'm jealous. I started greying at 22. I single strand in the front, that has grown to this frizzy messy white patch. I know mine is hereditary though. My Maternal Grandma's family all have a head full of white hair. I just thought I'd miss it b/c I don't have any kids and I'm not married. I noticed a huge increase after the stressful period at work. .

YES! Getting it!
I haven't hit 39 yet, this is good to hear, there is hope for me! LOL

I'd say no. ;-)

Funny you say that about VG Riri, I hated that color on me. Although, I will have to say it was a nice formula. What did you like about it.
people piss me off when they try to yank mine out, and when I freak out, they don't get it. Let them be unruly... that's what they do.

EVEN THOUGH I HATE THEM. Just not ready to spend money on the upkeep of coloring

I wasn't crazy about the formula of Ruby Woo for some reason, I like the other retro matte that I have but it's so hard. That's why I'm thinking about Ruby. And I love LD and wouldn't mind having it in that nice formula - Playland sold me on amplifieds.
Then I believe you have sold yourself! I love amplifieds too, just trying to save a bit of money...I'll go in store and see if I crack :p

Quote: Originally Posted by Uptownbackinit

I'm the 23rd as well. So major bday party:stars:

And another Britney Murphey. I've never seen it. Lol.
You have a similar face shape, blond hair, big eyes. We often don't see our own comparisons. I've gotten demi lovato at least 5 times (mostly when I wear red lipstick) and I don't get it
hmm.gif