MAC x Pedro Lourenço (June 5, 2014)

SRenee12

Roxo
Mirror
Gold Mirror

Excited for these even if this collection has underwhelmed a lot of you!
pompom.gif
My list too! SO excited about the glosses
eyelove.gif

vaisforluvrs

I think I'm going to try to check this out in person, and hopefully pre-order at Macys. I know I will be getting True Red, but I'm on the fence about the glosses and Peach Beige. Anyone who has seen Peach Beige, do you think it would look ok on NC35 with rosy-mauvey lips?

BrainsAndBeauty

Me too. I'm team all the lipsticks!
YES! #TeamBuyAllTheLippies :eyelove:
I think the one thing I like from this collection is the quad, maybe Roxo too. I'm tempted by the glosses, maybe I'll pick up one. 
That quad is calling me, too! I'm not usually into neutral/natural makeup eyeshadows.... but that packaging, though! :eyelove:
I am most excited about Mirror :clapping: I have been waiting for such a silver  :)bigheart: ) gloss forever!
Mirror is definitely the must-have piece from this collection! I think the majority of us can say that if we did an inventory of our lip gloss stashes, we will not find a silver lip gloss already in our possession. Can't wait to add this beauty to my lip gloss pile. :eyelove:

mousygiggles

I think I'm going to try to check this out in person, and hopefully pre-order at Macys. I know I will be getting True Red, but I'm on the fence about the glosses and Peach Beige. Anyone who has seen Peach Beige, do you think it would look ok on NC35 with rosy-mauvey lips?
I wanna love it but I am scared of it looking like Tyrone Biggums or Magda on me. Like Mlle did.

patentg33k

IDK what I want...
girlhaha.gif
WTF2.gif
I'm with you--at first, nothing. Now, arrrrghhhh. So, the quad for sure. I'm 80% sure I want Roxo.

I'm still fighting on Corol. I can see it being either amazing, or a complete waste.

I know, try before you buy. I know. My schedule is really quirky right now though.....

Latest posts