MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medgal07

my first order took 30 mins. then I placed an order for a Specktra member who is at work that one took almost two hours!! both were done on my cell phone. I was going to wait for fall but I just couldn't pass it up when CC text me
winks.gif
Glad you also got it Naughtyp!
yahoo.gif
TG for our CC!!

Yazmin

I wouldn't stress so much if I wasn't trying to do CPs for a few people who can't access it while they're at work. I hope these go through!

CartoonChic

I hope they don't start doing this virtual waiting room for all releases!!!!
I actually think they should keep the virtual waiting room, after fixing some of the bugs of course. Here's my take on it. After seeing numerous collections where people complain about having to stalk and/or miss out on LE items because they sold out within hours, this method seems to be giving more people a chance to get what they want. This collection would've definitely sold out within the first hour of launch or faster. There would be a ton more people angry and upset about not getting anything at all. At least this way, more people have a chance to actually get the item. This is the biggest complaint that I often see and MAC has taken steps to address that. I poke fun at MAC sometimes, but it seems like they can't win no matter what they try. This is their first time using this method, so there are bound to be some bugs and glitches. Yeah, the long wait times are annoying, but I'm pretty sure more people got the lipstick than who would have gotten it otherwise in a regular launch.

NikiNatasha

I think it's a good idea to set a specific time for releases and to put a limit on LE items.... This way everyone has a chance. I always miss out because i refuse to stay up all night and keep checking the site. With that said 1 is redic I would like them to limit to 3 per person.just my opinion!

NikiNatasha

I actually think they should keep the virtual waiting room, after fixing some of the bugs of course. Here's my take on it. After seeing numerous collections where people complain about having to stalk and/or miss out on LE items because they sold out within hours, this method seems to be giving more people a chance to get what they want. This collection would've definitely sold out within the first hour of launch or faster. There would be a ton more people angry and upset about not getting anything at all. At least this way, more people have a chance to actually get the item. This is the biggest complaint that I often see and MAC has taken steps to address that. I poke fun at MAC sometimes, but it seems like they can't win no matter what they try. This is their first time using this method, so there are bound to be some bugs and glitches. Yeah, the long wait times are annoying, but I'm pretty sure more people got the lipstick than who would have gotten it otherwise in a regular launch.
Thank you! I agree 100%

Lipstickdiva420

iagree.gif

BeautyByLele

I don't like the "virtual waiting room" and hope its not a perm thing... but if it is I just gotta go with the flow and not complain or just buy from other brands
001_unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts