MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipstickdiva420

Doesn't it release on the 6th with the Orange collection? Can't remember.
It does? I don't know lol and it would really be special if it had the special packaging for our b days.
th_thstars.gif

Yazmin

I'd rather they eliminate this virtual waiting room and make more product! I know it's hard to anticipate demand, but it's obvious LE lippies always sell out, so why would it hurt to have more stock of them on the front end?

CartoonChic

It does? I don't know lol and it would really be special if it had the special packaging for our b days.
th_thstars.gif
Lol, I'm probably remembering wrong. Don't feel like searching through the thread to find out. My birthday list is massive this year. I'm going to be such a brat. I normally don't ask for much or anything at all, but I'm feeling entitled. I'm getting older. Give me stuff!

Genn

I got up and walked away from the computer because it was taking forever. When I came back and it was sold out

Lipstickdiva420

Lol, I'm probably remembering wrong. Don't feel like searching through the thread to find out. My birthday list is massive this year. I'm going to be such a brat. I normally don't ask for much or anything at all, but I'm feeling entitled. I'm getting older. Give me stuff!
lol I feel you on that I guess mines will be massive too. I'm sure I will get cash or check and a gift card would be nice :). You only turn 29 once lol.

Prettypackages

SO, I never got out of the waiting room online, and now it says it is sold out... So glad I saw that you all got threw on your phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts