MAC x Rihanna Collection Discussion (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieKelly

Damn, I was going to skip this since I have too many red lippies but I am a sucker for blue tone reds. Anyway, I hope my one order goes through. The color looks promising.

My process/waiting took about 3-4 minutes but I did have one window open and did not refresh the page.

sagehen

I loved that the neon light was off until it was time to purchase, then the light went on, and now that it's sold out the light is back off and only the heart is flickering. Random. I look for positives.

vixennotatramp

It's completely sold out already! Got mine right in the nick of time, though!
b478c3fa_image.jpeg

KittyMe

Hi. I'm new to this forum but I've been a follower for quite some time! I just wanted to let you girls know that RiRi Woo is still available on the Canadian website as of 3:53pm EST. Get it while you still can =)

Wow I finally made it through this thread. I am so shocked to hear how long some of you had to wait in the "waiting room". My first order took 10 min to process and I went back and purchased 3 more as Mother's Day gifts and a gift for my daughter and those took just a few seconds. I got confirmation on all orders. I am not worried about my order being canceled because this was the same process for the Pink Friday release and I had no problem getting my purchase. So if you ordered more than one don't worry. I question if this waiting room process is fair. It is true that iphone transactions where the fastest so that let's me know that the waiting room process is questionable, but I understand the need for it also.

KittyMe

Maybe macs site is slow. Has the flashing lights turned off on your site? Cause mines still flashing and I keep on removing riri woo out of my cart and clicking again and it adds it back in!
icon_eek.gif
Lol oh well!

Medgal07

Lol, I'm probably remembering wrong. Don't feel like searching through the thread to find out. My birthday list is massive this year. I'm going to be such a brat. I normally don't ask for much or anything at all, but I'm feeling entitled. I'm getting older. Give me stuff!
lol.gif
I'm using that one on my family this year. I'm telling my husband that tonight so he can start preparing now. He'll think I fell and hit my head because I'm usually just the opposite. But you're right CC...I'm getting older....give me stuff!

Medgal07

I'd rather they eliminate this virtual waiting room and make more product! I know it's hard to anticipate demand, but it's obvious LE lippies always sell out, so why would it hurt to have more stock of them on the front end?
Seriously. They create and love the demand, then limit the supply and we get crazy to get the LE products, in particular. Best marketing strategy ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.