MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Dolly Snow

KK has nothing on Selena!!!
hatsoff.gif

iagree.gif

KGeezy

Anyone else getting hives thinking about how insane this launch is going to be... in a year? :nuts:
lol I'm dreading it already . I just hope it isn't another Rihanna disaster . I'll be damned if mac tries to pull that waiting room nonsense again

awickedshape

th_thstars.gif

All of this.

"Dreaming of You" was released before I went into high school but later on my older cousin used to play "Dreaming of You" and "I Could Fall in Love" all the time. Absolutely beautiful music.

Perfect music for what we at home call "tabanca" (lovesickness).

I ended up getting "Dreaming of You" and "Amor Prohibido" (who doesn't love "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom"?!) years later.

Watching a documentary on her life and seeing the biopic with Jennifer Lopez really gave an idea as to how iconic, how beloved and admired she was.

bluelitzer

I hope they don't repromote any perm l/s. I think a Selena collection deserves a never-before-seen color lipstick.

NaomiH

I remember the day she died like it was yesterday. People here just love(d) her and I know I can't go down the Riverwalk in San Antonio and not stand on the Selena bridge. Or when in Corpus, you HAVE to take a pic at her statue. I remember when her boutique there opened and I begged my mom for weeks to take me. :haha:

awickedshape

I remember the day she died like it was yesterday. People here just love(d) her and I know I can't go down the Riverwalk in San Antonio and not stand on the Selena bridge. Or when in Corpus, you HAVE to take a pic at her statue. I remember when her boutique there opened and I begged my mom for weeks to take me.
girlhaha.gif

peace2.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Anyone else getting hives thinking about how insane this launch is going to be... in a year?
wacko.gif
Judging by the excitement on here, on IG etc, it's gonna be a nightmare, lol.

I enjoyed the movie. Was a good watch even though I wasn't familiar with her beforehand, I was moved at the end. J-Lo was great and looked freakin' beautiful, I like her a lot better with dark hair.

NaomiH

Anyone else getting hives thinking about how insane this launch is going to be... in a year? :nuts:
It's going to be INSANE! Riri was horrible, but Selena had and still has a very, very devout fan base and they are going to go HAM on this launch.

Latest posts