MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

KGeezy

It's going to be INSANE! Riri was horrible, but Selena had and still has a very, very devout fan base and they are going to go HAM on this launch.
i think it's gonna be just as crazy if not worse than riri. Mac announcing it this early doesn't help either lol. This launch is gonna be one for the books, for better or worse

Dolly Snow

i think it's gonna be just as crazy if not worse than riri. Mac announcing it this early doesn't help either lol. This launch is gonna be one for the books, for better or worse
I vote on worse than Riri and I hope this is available at every store/counter.

Ajigglin

I was just about to come here and say they announced this collection on NPR. I should have known you chicks were on it! This is going to sell out instantaneously. The love for Selena is epic.

Ajigglin

YAAAASSS!!! I am like beyond excited!!! no doubt I will be stalking all night, waiting in line at Macy's etc etc for this one ! there's no way I'm missing out. I hope and pray that it isn't anything like the RiRi launches and Mac doesn't half ass it by having it be like a 3 piece collection or something
This is going to be worse. The Chicanos alone are going to sell this out. Then factor in all the non-Chicano fans?!?! Forget it. Gird your loins.
lol I'm dreading it already . I just hope it isn't another Rihanna disaster . I'll be damned if mac tries to pull that waiting room nonsense again
The waiting room might be the only way to do this.
I hope they don't repromote any perm l/s. I think a Selena collection deserves a never-before-seen color lipstick.
Agreed. This shit is going to be way past epic. I am legit scared. I'm not sure I will even mess with Mac's site. I'll stick with Nordstrom.

montREALady

This is going to be worse than RiRi because the old and young will chase it down. That and the fact that she passed, people are going to want a momento and to pay homage to her/her memory. I'm going to go look for her music now!

NaomiH

We better start conditioning ourselves to live without sleep now! :lol:

NaomiH

I really hope this isn't MAC exclusive because after GBV, I never want to attempt using the MAC site on a collection launch day again. Lol

Dolly Snow

I really hope this isn't MAC exclusive because after GBV, I never want to attempt using the MAC site on a collection launch day again. Lol
iagree.gif

Melrose

Were you in class? I was too!! I was in 9th grade and when the rumor started the classes stopped!!!! 
Yes! I was a senior. I remember one of my classmates had stepped out to use the restroom and when she walked back in she was crying and shouted "Selena's been shot!" Our teacher turned on the tv and we saw everything happening. It was so surreal.

LiliV

I'm seriously hoping that by the time this is out it will be a totally new site. I cannot deal w the current site and for a huge launch like RiRi or Marilyn I think it'll put me in the crazy house. That site isn't prepared for a fraction of what this launch will probably be

beautyescape

I am so happy that this collection is happening! Not sure if I will need another red lipstick
girlhaha.gif

Although I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Select locations or online only will definitely prevent me from getting my hands on anything from this collection. Also hoping for limited edition packaging.

Honi

It's going to be INSANE! Riri was horrible, but Selena had and still has a very, very devout fan base and they are going to go HAM on this launch.
I'm guessing it will be crazy in the US but I doubt it for Scandinavia. I didn't know who she was and my friends don't seem to know either. Riri was ridiculous here lol.

HeatherGrinnell

Omg this is gonna be HUGE! Mac better make this epic and do it right! Selena is a legend and a role model to so many people, myself included!!!!

singer82

Oh wow how awesome! My fav performance of J-los. Movie makes me cry everytime! Selenas death was just so tragic. Crazy how fast obsession turns into murder. She had such a future ahead of her. I'm guessing this will be simular to Marilyn with the diff shades of red.