MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

GreenEyedAllie

That is perfect on you! You're just adorable anyway!

I love this on you! You look beautiful

Well, that's PERFECTION on you!!! :) love it!!

gorgeous!!

Thank you so much! I really love DOY. This pic won't be as good because I started taking off stuff, but here's Amor Prohibido for anyone curious:

image.jpeg

It's pretty, but IMHO it's nothing to write home about or be upset if you miss. I haven't used my shadow (the brown), but out of my 4 items, DOY and BBBB are by far the stars. I'd post a pic of BBBB, but the shimmer on lips doesn't translate well on my camera. [MENTION=86908]NaomiH[/MENTION] has a great swatch a little ways back...so. much. shimmer. I need a bu of that for sure.

Haven

Now I have received two emails from Mac cs. One stating that my shipping should have been free, so I will be getting that refund. The second message said that I was undercharged for my order and that I should expect to see an additional charge on my card soon. What a mess :snooty:

montREALady

Legit tried posting this hours ago:rolleyes:
Dear Valued MAC Customer:

We regret that a temporary error caused you to be charged for shipping on your recent MAC Cosmetics Online order. Your order qualified for free shipping, and we apologize for any confusion this error may have caused. We wish to assure you that a credit for the shipping charge will be issued to your account. You will receive a confirmation via email confirming this credit.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for assistance at 1-800-588-0070 or via email at [email protected].

Best regards,

Kerin
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

MacNcheese

My local counter said that the collection will be available next Thursday. The presale gives me time to see if I need backups. I like that.

Asphyxia

Mac should give us $25 off our next purchase for all this shipping and no charging madness. Jk. But not really lol. :type:

bluelitzer

I really want Dreaming of You but it looks to close to Runner and her countless iterations. I'm going to brave the crowd tomorrow getting another Amor Prohibido. It's the only wearable color on me.

luvlydee

should I get the brush :eek: usually I wouldn't but it's purple, it's purple and selena :D

Think I'll just go with what I mainly want... the three lipsticks and the powder!

Get the brush! I ordered it and I know itll be the only selena product that will never finish lol i will always have that brush. I still have the rihanna collection 187sh brush

Supposed to get the free 2-day shipping (I'm devoted) but I don't even have a shipping number yet -_-

Still hasnt shipped? When did you order?? The 2 day only begins after it ships. So once it ships itll get to you 2 days after that. So weird it hasnt yet though

luvlydee

but here's Amor Prohibido for anyone curious:

View attachment 56651

It's pretty, but IMHO it's nothing to write home about or be upset if you miss. I haven't used my shadow (the brown), but out of my 4 items, DOY and BBBB are by far the stars. .

I like it on you!! Is it weird to say that I really like your hair also because its reminding me of Ariel from the little mermaid? :)

NATlar

Hurry up and launch Selena....

At the moment my list is 4 things I want to get them ordered before I add anything else haha!!

montREALady

Dreaming of You (flash was used but warm lighting):

View attachment 56650

I adore it. If I wore reds more, I would definitely back up. It applies like a dream (lol) and feels like air. I may back up anyway. :rofl:

Thank you so much! I really love DOY. This pic won't be as good because I started taking off stuff, but here's Amor Prohibido for anyone curious:

View attachment 56651

It's pretty, but IMHO it's nothing to write home about or be upset if you miss. I haven't used my shadow (the brown), but out of my 4 items, DOY and BBBB are by far the stars. I'd post a pic of BBBB, but the shimmer on lips doesn't translate well on my camera. [MENTION=86908]NaomiH[/MENTION] has a great swatch a little ways back...so. much. shimmer. I need a bu of that for sure.
Gorg! I get my DOY on Monday. What's the glaze formula like? Lol re BBBB! Glad I impulse bought it! I have this thing about buying the limited lipglasses then not wearing them though :(