MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

ohsoamazin

Yes I'm just a seduced member because I was $5 short to being devoted *eye rolls* but at 7:41 AM ET I tried it just to see and it when in my cart. At 7:43 AM I got the confirmation from them and PayPal.

NATlar

It let me add 2/3 lipsticks. The powder isn't up yet nor the nude lipstick. :/

Should I place this order? Eeek

I would if I was you and do the powder separate when it's up... don't wanna risk your other items going out of stock while you're waiting!!

laurennnxox

I was able to purchase the two red lipsticks. And I'm just the basic level "select."

I'm kind of frustrated. Seems like the left overs from the pre-sale went live.. and the things that s/o didn't go live yet?

ohsoamazin

Try only placing an order for just the lipsticks I seen in comments that's definitely working but some items are saying coming soon.

LMarie21

Still Coming Soon on the eyeshadow I want and it won't let me add DOY to my bag since I bought it during the presale :/

NaomiH

It won't let me add anything to my bag. I think it's still in pre-sale mode but letting non devoted/obsessed members order

laurennnxox

It won't let me add anything to my bag. I think it's still in pre-sale mode but letting non devoted/obsessed members order

I think so too. :| Well so far, I've got half of what I wanted. Hopefully MAC doesn't cancel that order because it wasn't "officially live yet for non members."

Tarabotti

When are they turning off pre sale mode? Let's get this party started!
It's not fair that it's live for some people and not for all.