MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Asphyxia

Looks like Select members can only order one item from what I'm reading on Twitter. I'm going to be pissed if they keep us in pre-sale mode or if it's limit 1 per unit for everyone.

awickedshape

I'm thinking back to the days of stalking for Ocean City from MAC x PS
I was refreshing like a crazy person lol
Checking out the international sites lol

Hope this is relatively painless for everyone

Sweetyellow

This is unfair. I'm OBSESSED and completely missed out on the pre-sale for my level. MAC should just release it to everyone...c'mon now!

GreenEyedAllie

That's gorgeous on you!

I like it on you!! Is it weird to say that I really like your hair also because its reminding me of Ariel from the little mermaid? :)

That shade and DOY both look gorgeous on you :D

Looks like Select members can only order one item from what I'm reading on Twitter. I'm going to be pissed if they keep us in pre-sale mode or if it's limit 1 per unit for everyone.

All I want from today is a backup BBBB.

nasquiat

I just want Bidi Bidi Bom Bom and the compact now and then I'm done. Feels like Rih's collection all over again. Which I had signed up on specktra for, lol.

AdelieDragon

DOY is showing as sold out for me now, when it wasn't before. It also wouldn't let me add it to bag because I purchased it on Wednesday. :(

laurennnxox

lol I have a feeling it'll go right before 9.

either way I'm glued to my laptop with my coffee that i rushed to make. :rolleyes:

AdelieDragon

I tried logging into my boyfriend's account, which is definitely not beyond Seduced level, and it doesn't let me add anything to cart, so I think even on his it's only in 'presale' mode.

laurennnxox

I tried logging into my boyfriend's account, which is definitely not beyond Seduced level, and it doesn't let me add anything to cart, so I think even on his it's only in 'presale' mode.

I'm just the basic select. (Kind of been on a MAC hiatus) and 30 minutes ago I was able to buy DOY and CLF. I got a confirmation email for that order. So it weirdly let me order the pre-sale stuff... Hopefully. I don't know if I should order them again when they go live "again" to just to make sure. I definitely don't need BUs of both though.

Tarabotti

Is the buy only one item rule for everybody or are some people able to buy more than one?

Didn't MAC say that we would be able to buy more once it launched?

AdelieDragon

It looks like even though the 'Add to Bag' button is grayed out, I can add lipsticks to my bag. And it is limiting me to only one as well.