MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

montREALady

Is it live? So weird. I can't add DOY to my cart because it says you can only order one during the presale (what??), Como I can and Amor says coming soon.

montREALady

Did it launch? I can put some items in my bag but AP says coming soon.

Lolll, I totally ran in here and posted the same thing. Didn't read other posts because this site moves so slow via mobile for me that I sometimes just click to add a post from the top!

Asphyxia

I'm basically stalking the site to get stuff for my mom and a DOY bu for me (maybe). Missing my baby is awesome, but Idk if I'll get back up.

KGeezy

I'm so full of it, I swore I wasn't gonna stalk again but here I am lol. To my credit tho, I'm only up bc my daughter had to use the bathroom so I figured I might as well start refreshing lol

MacNcheese

Lets take a moment to appreciate those two seconds after you hit refresh when Add to bag is staring back at you.

montREALady

Is It The Beat...what color is that? A deep charcoal? Why doesn't MAC have color descriptions? Oops, is this info in the first post? Let me see, lol.

Okay it's black...clearly not as deep as Carbon then...

Last edited:

MacNcheese

Is It The Beat...what color is that? A deep charcoal? Why doesn't MAC have color descriptions? Oops, is this info in the first post? Let me see, lol.

Okay it's black...clearly not as deep as Carbon then...

Looks like it has some deep navy undertones.

GreenEyedAllie

That's gorgeous on you!

Thank you!

I like it on you!! Is it weird to say that I really like your hair also because its reminding me of Ariel from the little mermaid? :)

Thanks! Absolutely! After I had it done, I called it my Ariel hair, lol.

That shade and DOY both look gorgeous on you :D

Thank you!

Gorg! I get my DOY on Monday. What's the glaze formula like? Lol re BBBB! Glad I impulse bought it! I have this thing about buying the limited lipglasses then not wearing them though :(

I'm a sucker for glittery glosses, and BBBB is perfection for that. I didn't wear AP long, but it felt like a lighter cremesheen. There was some slip. It was comfortable. I do think it's pretty, but for me (nude lip collector), I wasn't overwhelmed with love.

NATlar

I've took BBBB off my list and added two eyeshadows total of 6 things now... oh god please tell me I'm not the only one doing a big buy haha!

montREALady

Thank you!

Thanks! Absolutely! After I had it done, I called it my Ariel hair, lol.

Thank you!

I'm a sucker for glittery glosses, and BBBB is perfection for that. I didn't wear AP long, but it felt like a lighter cremesheen. There was some slip. It was comfortable. I do think it's pretty, but for me (nude lip collector), I wasn't overwhelmed with love.
Thanks. I'm a nude lip lover too so that's helpful. I love cremesheens. Actually my sis just bought a liptensity and said it reminded her of a cremesheen too.

I told myself I was going to skip this collection...

and somehow here I am. lol.
I know. I just wanted one thing for packaging, decided on DOY, then also ended up with Selena e/s and BBBB. Three separate orders because I kept going back!

I've took BBBB off my list and added two eyeshadows total of 6 things now... oh god please tell me I'm not the only one doing a big buy haha!

I highly doubt it!