MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

laurennnxox

Ordered the shadow that nordies off dillards because FOMO. Hopefully nothing else cancels. ??????

Still no dang gloss in sight.

dcarrington

I cant keep up with you guys typing. Thank you to all supplying the links. I was able to get TC on Nordstrom's but fell like getting mmb and nmqm. That may change if the other shipping costs keep looking like dillards.

laurennnxox

Okay, I am giving up on BBBB for now and tentatively going to sleep. I hope I don't get any more cancelation emails because right now I'n fighting the urge to place a duplicate order elsewhere as a backup plan lol.

kimchas

I miss the nordie launch and now dillards sold out like lighting! All items in my cart got sold out before I check out :eek:

LMarie21

There's still Macy's...hmm. Last time I bought the Taraji lipstick from there and got free shipping. But their free shipping is random sometimes for beauty products...

montREALady

My would have kicked in too but that dang "be a responsible adult" voice started to kick in. Tbh, I had no business getting TC. Lol

Will it work for us though? Well you're lighter than me. Let me look for swatches. What is it, a contour/highlight? I have no clue, lmaooooo

LMarie21

Just checked Macy's and it's free shipping for beauty products. If I'm up when it goes live, I may try again for MMB...