MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

luvlydee

Im glad i decided to skip all the other online launches cuz all this buying drama would drive me nuts and my sleep was great for not stalking Lol deciding to just go in stores is making my life easier

montREALady

Im glad i decided to skip all the other online launches cuz all this buying drama would drive me nuts and my sleep was great for not stalking Lol deciding to just go in stores is making my life easier

That's making your life easier?? Where do you live?? I'm in NYC and just the thought!

Last edited:

jlampley

I decided the same thing. I'm going to be there when the store opens if not before.

Gellydonut

I've been asking myself. I remember in the past it launching omw to work. But then another time earlier so I have no idea.

I haven't waited up for a launch since the Osbourne collection and can't remember when the different retailers launch these collections online. I hope I don't have to brave my local counter on Thursday.

fur4elise

I don't think it has launched at Macy or Belk. No sign of it any searches and I figured someone would post when it went live...wishful thinking...

DeAnn Smith

Ugh. So up in Central Time Zone and all sold out via Nordstrom. Wow. I mean wow. Totally sold out in like an hour on Nordstrom. Their Twitter feed is....:popc1: I just want a lipstick and eyeshadow. And totally kicking myself for not getting last week. I may call my Macy's and Mac stores today but not holding my breath. Is it available on Dillard's or elsewhere? What a cluster.

DeAnn Smith

I don't think it has launched at Macy or Belk. No sign of it any searches and I figured someone would post when it went live...wishful thinking...

Ok gonna hope that you are right and it's not launched on Macy's yet! I haven't bought from Macy's online since Love Powder from Novel Romance collection. Someone please share when live on Macy's. I'm checking, LOL. Boy, I blew this one! Will MAC stores pre-sell to Devoted members over the phone?