MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

DeAnn Smith

Right after I posted I went to Macy's on a lark (even went through Ebates woohoo) and it was there!! Thank you!

I ordered really quick the AP lipstick I wanted so badly. Super excited after seeing the reviews. I really wanted Missing my Baby so threw that in there. And since several people have praised Selena....well that went in there....and whoops while checking out I decided I needed two MMB so.........two items became four items! I didn't worry about free samples or anything...just quick....ORDER NOW!!!! Now to get a confirmation. So screw outrageous Dillard's shipping...hopefully Macy's went through and no calling stores or adjusting work hours Thursday, and I can breathe. :sunshine::party: But still mad at myself for not ordering last week when I could have gotten Mac free samples, sigh. And how to pay for what I just bought, LOL, since I only budgeted for two items.

DeAnn Smith

Anyone find the lipglass yet on Macy's? I got the eyeshadow at least!

I really think the customer service for Mac screw up. I can't imagine despite what they said that it would be available online for another provider. Nordstrom is telling people to check in store on Thursday for BBBB but I just can't imagine that Mac ever had product available for other retailers.

DeAnn Smith

All still up for Es except missing my baby don't know if sold out or still not up

It let me order two MMB now whether they ship or not...waiting on pins and needles....and looking at the damn page going do I need the mascara. Ok, I don't need it but now wanting it. I'm nuts!!!