MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

montREALady

Lol, you are probably right - I rarely buy makeup from Macy's online. I try and go in store but there is no way I'm going in store for this collection lol

Yeah it is. I order beauty from them to pick up in store more than anything to get my Ebates.

dcarrington

Will it work for us though? Well you're lighter than me. Let me look for swatches. What is it, a contour/highlight? I have no clue, lmaooooo

Blunt is mostly used as a contour shade. It should be able to work for you. I was actually debating the same thing but decided to take the plunge because I really wanted the compact. I will most likely use the blush as a shadow.

KGeezy

It's 4:19AM and I gotta be up at 6. The things we do for makeup I swear lol. I might as well break night

LMarie21

I think I give up...no more for me. I'll skip MMB. Good luck to the rest of you! I hope everybody is able to get what they want!!:heart:.

montREALady

Blunt is mostly used as a contour shade. It should be able to work for you. I was actually debating the same thing but decided to take the plunge because I really wanted the compact. I will most likely use the blush as a shadow.

Oh it's Blunt? I have that. Thx.

nasquiat

Oh wow, didn't know it was blunt. I always wanted to buy it for contour but never got around to biting the bullet. I heard its a great contour shade for us NC 37 - NC 42 gals.