MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

Tarabotti

Just happened to notice that Ebates is 6% with Macy's today, was that the case yesterday when we were up at God-awful hours placing orders? I don't remember it being 6...:mad:

I was too anxious to go through ebates. I really should install it on my computer.

montREALady

I was too anxious to go through ebates. I really should install it on my computer.

Yeah, I have the button on my browser and leave an Ebates window open on my phone and always go through there first. I don't play. Some places even take it in store.

LiliV

I'm happy to report I had no bleeding with Como La Flor today! Despite it being so creamy it stayed in place really well

montREALady

Got the email from MAC saying they processed my $5 credit for the shipping they charged. I just emailed them back telling them I need the taxes they charged on that shipping charge back as well. I ain't playing with you MAC.

LMarie21

Finally my Nordie's order of the two DOY lippies shipped! And I got an email from Mac today about refunding the $15 from shipping. It was in my PayPal this morning. But they still haven't taken the whole charge out. Weird.

NaomiH

I got the refund email on the 2ND and found it funny they are refunding me $10 and some change for shipping when I willingly paid for overnight. Lol

montREALady

Ladies! Don't forget to get your sales tax for shipping fee refunded also. If you care.

Yup. I literally was going back and forth with the chat agent. She tried telling me the lipstick was $18.50 and I'm looking at my order confirmation in front of me. I had also sent and email and filled out the form so I wasn't entirely worried but at the end she said she was going to put in a request for the credit. I was literally going back and forth with figures to her!

On another note I asked if the collection was restocking on their website and she answered so fast I knew it was a cut-and-paste:
[FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]Janice[/FONT][FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]: [/FONT][FONT=tstar_mono_roundregular]We do understand that there are posts made by MAC of it possibly being restocked online, and we are working diligently to find out more details. Regrettably, we do not have any further information in regards to restocking the limited edition collection for Selena.[/FONT]

montREALady

Oh! I got my BBBB and Selena e/s. I'll post pics later. BBBB is super pale, the pinkness is so faint. On the lips it will probably look like silver. Selena is pretty. I may have a color like it in a palette.

Latest posts