MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

fur4elise

Just wanted to let all know the Selena page is now no longer found on the Belk site. The collection is still listed but the page that listed problems is now missing.

luvlydee

Got the email from MAC saying they processed my $5 credit for the shipping they charged. I just emailed them back telling them I need the taxes they charged on that shipping charge back as well. I ain't playing with you MAC.

i dont think they charge tax on shipping

Taina165

Got the email from MAC saying they processed my $5 credit for the shipping they charged. I just emailed them back telling them I need the taxes they charged on that shipping charge back as well. I ain't playing with you MAC.

Lol they think they slick. They trying to make up for all those credits they gave out cuz of the Taraji collection.

luvlydee

Im confused. Nobody should ever put tax on shipping. If u look at ur total and say u put in a promo code for free shippin the tax is the same because there isnt supposed to be tax on shipping

NaomiH

Oh! I got my BBBB and Selena e/s. I'll post pics later. BBBB is super pale, the pinkness is so faint. On the lips it will probably look like silver. Selena is pretty. I may have a color like it in a palette.

It almost looks silver on my lips too. I'll definitely have to wear it over something

NaomiH

Just wanted to let all know the Selena page is now no longer found on the Belk site. The collection is still listed but the page that listed problems is now missing.

That's weird, on my phone I still see the page that says blah,blah strive to maintain 100% accuracy blah blah blah we'll let you know blah blah expletive expletive expletive.

LiliV

This occurred to me before- it makes 0 sense for Mac to call Selena their "biggest launch ever!" With the Corpus event, etc and then turn around and say they underestimated the demand. Like...no, you can't say both! Lol if you acknowledge that this collection needed a massive launch event bigger than anything before you should be expecting the big response when it launches

montREALady

i dont think they charge tax on shipping

Im confused. Nobody should ever put tax on shipping. If u look at ur total and say u put in a promo code for free shippin the tax is the same because there isnt supposed to be tax on shipping

They certainly did on mine, and I would assume everyone's.

Yup, they charged me:
$18 + $5 shipping x 8.875% tax = $25.04
Otherwise it would have been $19.60 ($18 + tx) + $5 = $24.60 worst case.

fur4elise

The brush and liner pop up if you search "Selena" but it goes no where. Page cannot be found blah blah blah :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Problems is an understatement...just frickin go live and deal with it!!!!

montREALady

The brush and liner pop up if you search "Selena" but it goes no where. Page cannot be found blah blah blah :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Problems is an understatement...just frickin go live and deal with it!!!!

I just noticed some of the items on the site and saw you all have been discussing it.
Screenshot_2016-10-04-19-21-30.png

KGeezy

Yayyy my pre-sale goodies are here!!! Sorry about the crappy swatches lol, I'm in the middle of making dinner and and did it on the fly . By far BBBB and DOY are my faves

On NC42

L-R

BBBB
DOY
CLF
AP

IMG_2977.jpg

VixenwithFixens

This has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I haven't bothered to wear the stuff yet. My body still hasn't recovered from all the store stalking and the stalking of the UPS man. My spirit is wounded from all this phookery.

Latest posts