MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

stirfryedshana

Was watching the live swatching of the collection on MAC's periscope but my stupid Internet went out lol...looks like 3 lipsticks (two reds and a dark nude), maybe 5 eyeshadows, a blush/bronzer combo, blush brush, and not sure what else. Just as my internet was going off she was saying something about something being an online exclusive lol.

Dolly Snow

From Mac's periscope
I tried to get all the info..here is what I got and pics lol
Screenshot_20160512-083242_1463067334984.jpg
Screenshot_20160512-083242_1463067334984.jpg
Lipstick
Dreaming of you- deep red
Amor prohibido- nude brown
Como la flor-selena signature red

Eyeshadow
No me queda mas
Selen- purple
Is it the beat - black

Online exclusive bidi bidi bom bom lipglass

Mascara & Black liner
Duo blush/bronzer

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I took some screenshots of the scope but can't seem to upload them. Didn't expect this collection to be so small... maybe the nude lipstick for me, that's it. The online exclusive gloss (Bidi Bidi Bom Bom?) looks cute tho.

Corally

I took some screenshots of the scope but can't seem to upload them. Didn't expect this collection to be so small... maybe the nude lipstick for me, that's it. The online exclusive gloss (Bidi Bidi Bom Bom?) looks cute tho.

I also expected a much larger collection!

stirfryedshana

Re-watched it, the online exclusive looks like a Pink Pearly Lipglass, and here's a pic where you can see the full collection minus the lipglass.

rtweh.PNG

ETA: Ignore this 'cuz Dolly got better pics lol!

Corally

From Mac's periscope
I tried to get all the info..here is what I got and pics lol
View attachment 54140
View attachment 54140
Lipstick
Dreaming of you- deep red
Amor prohibido- nude brown
Como la flor-selena signature red

Eyeshadow
No me queda mas
Selen- purple
Is it the beat - black

Online exclusive bidi bidi bom bom lipglass

Mascara & Black liner
Duo blush/bronzer

Thanks sweetie! I'm interested in Dreaming Of You l/s, Amor Prohibido l/s and the blush/bronzer duo. :D

Jayjayy

This collection is not grabbing my attention, except for the fact that its Selena. And those powders look too light. Oh well, I'm sure the masses will snatch it up. Maybe I'll grab a lipstick because the purple packaging is so pretty.

KGeezy

All the lipsticks and the lipglass for me, although tbh, the colors aren't anything special ?????? I just want it for collection purposes