MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

NATlar

It's up on the UK site now... I have both MSFs in my basket and the lipstick but I'm trying my best to pass with how much I spent on the Star Trek and I have a few birthdays this week coming up haha :(

I'm wanting some of the Selena collection more so I should just pass this and save for that haha and it doesn't help when the MSFs have that new packaging I don't like..... but they look so pretty as a blush for my complexion arghh NO NO!!!

Last edited:

lustreglam

I'm trying to hold off on buying too but this is hard...

does anyone know if this collection will end up on Macys or Nordstrom?

lustreglam

It's up on the UK site now... I have both MSFs in my basket and the lipstick but I'm trying my best to pass with how much I spent on the Star Trek and I have a few birthdays this week coming up haha :(

I'm wanting some of the Selena collection more so I should just pass this and save for that haha and it doesn't help when the MSFs have that new packaging I don't like..... but they look so pretty as a blush for my complexion arghh NO NO!!!

I think highlight the truth would make a pretty blush.

LuvKaya

NATlar

There must be issues with the labeling. She is not the only one that has made that mistake on YouTube.

Must be haha I haven't seen the other videos yet.. Either way it's not a problem long as people get the ones they want!! Known thing for MAC to do they've done it plenty of times I was just curious haha

NATlar

Looking at Trendmood1 swatching picture I'm loving the darker MSF for me as a blush with a light hand and the lipstick but the lighter MSF not so much now as I do have plenty similar to that!

Corally

Caught the collection in time and got the stuff I wanted!! Taraji Glow and SMD. Happy girl over here!:twirl:

Managed to skip HTT, hope I don't regret it!

Corally

Both msfs are now sold out on the Dutch website... it took longer than expected though... about 1,5 hours.

filio

Both msfs are now sold out on the Dutch website... it took longer than expected though... about 1,5 hours.

I was thinking of getting a backup of TG guess not... but the lipstick is sold out aswell

Last edited:

sweetie

I'm so confused. I keep seeing in select stores on September 8th, but I went in chat to see which stores in my area will have it and the rep said online only. I went back and checked the emails from MAC and they do say online exclusive.

Latest posts