MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

Corally

That's the same thing I said when I opened my msf......"Idiots! How hard can it be to label something correctly" lol. Hopefully mac finds a way to make this right.

Lol. Great minds etc. I even triple checked the names and colors to make sure I would order the right one (because some bloggers received mislabeled ones) but for some reason just before I had placed my order I had this feeling 'maybe I should order both just to be sure'. Why did I ignore this feeling?! Now I'm just stressed out instead and might get really dissapointed. :doh:

boschicka

I have no idea if this is going to be different in Europe but if I don't get an email tomorrow morning that confirms I'll receive the right msf and there happen to be a restock before Tuesday (so before I'll receive my order) I'll order the other msf just to be sure! :shakehead: If there will be restock at all.

Also, I have no idea how goes here in Holland with sending things back to MAC and receiving the right product because I've never had any issues with any of my orders before :/

They mixed up the Proenza Schouler blushes like this as well. Those also sold out, so they let people keep the incorrect product and issued a refund. That was in the US though.

filio

Lol. Great minds etc. I even triple checked the names and colors to make sure I would order the right one (because some bloggers received mislabeled ones) but for some reason just before I had placed my order I had this feeling 'maybe I should order both just to be sure'. Why did I ignore this feeling?! Now I'm just stressed out instead and might get really dissapointed. :doh:

I would sent an email to cs if you receive the wrong one. They mixed up so they should fix the issue Its stressfull enough to order these le collections in the netherlands...

I hope you receive the correct one!

Last edited:

Vineetha

Oh no I ordered taraji glow and i wil end up with the highlight?? It's my first mac order from the direct website in the longest. I don't want the highlight. I really wanted that blush instead. Noooo :doh:

boschicka

Oh no I ordered taraji glow and i wil end up with the highlight?? It's my first mac order from the direct website in the longest. I don't want the highlight. I really wanted that blush instead. Noooo :doh:

Sadly, it's looking that way. Definitely feeling your pain.

cyclops68

Oooh I am actually hoping that the wrong labels will apply to Europe because I wanted both MSFs but Taraji Glow more (it's what I wanted Ring of Saturn blush to be, mine has too much gold swirl) but it seemed that Taraji Glow sold out pretty fast and I managed to get HTT (and I have been stalking the website for a week and even stayed up until midnight on the 8th to see if it will drop... It dropped in the morning instead and I forgot to check -.-)

if anyone doesn't want their labelled wrong MSF, drop me a PM, I would love to get my hands on Taraji Glow (the darker red one!)

fur4elise

Sorry to report that like everyone else my MSFs are incorrectly labeled!!! Bummer and bust for those who only ordered just one.

On the good side, I think both are gorgeous colors! HTT has a subtle sheen/shimmer and TG is nicely pigmented. They do indeed compliment each other.

Tarabotti

Both MSF are now listed as coming soon instead of sold out.

Coming soon with the correct names? Are people supposed to trust that MAC has fixed the problem now and order the correct one (or what they think is the correct one)?

NaomiH

Fingers crossed that you get the blush instead,Buddy!

NaomiH

Coming soon with the correct names? Are people supposed to trust that MAC has fixed the problem now and order the correct one (or what they think is the correct one)?

No clue, I just happened to notice that they changed status. I hope that MAC addresses the issue and rectifies it for everyone affected. I'm sure they've gotten lots of calls and emails by now

NaomiH

It seems even Ashunta Sheriff (Taraji's makeup artist) has a mislabeled one as she just posted on IG that she is wearing TG as her cheek highlight and in her inner corners but it just had to be HTT.

boschicka

It seems even Ashunta Sheriff (Taraji's makeup artist) has a mislabeled one as she just posted on IG that she is wearing TG as her cheek highlight and in her inner corners but it just had to be HTT.

This is the dumbest thing ever. How did they mess this up? The highlighter has HIGHLIGHT in the dang name!