MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

Haven

Got my order and the labels are switched just like others have posted. TG is the lighter highlighting msf, and HTT is the darker reddish brown msf - according to the labeling. Opposite of what is on the MAC site. Both are beautiful though!

VAQTPIE

Received my package today and my MSFs are also mislabeled. My first thought was to check this thread to see if it happened to anyone else

smileyt06

Got my items and they are in fact. I ordered everything so I got lucky this go. I switched the labels myself to correct them. This happened to the Pedro lipglasses not blushes I don't believe because it was only one I think. I was a victim of that mess but they were so good they let me keep the incorrect one and sent me the new one.

Last edited:

Corally

I even called MAC NL CS just now (and I hate calling, the things I'm willing to do for TG lol!)... got a really unhelpful lady on the line that said 'we don't know at this moment if the products are mislabeled, you will find out when you receive the product'. Like whut. And when I asked about getting the correct product she was like 'you can return the product if you don't like it/get the wrong product, I don't know if we will have the right product for you'. :doh: Man, I really hope we don't have the label problem here. Doesn't sound like this would be fixed correctly.

Last edited:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I even called MAC NL CS just now (and I hate calling, the things I'm willing to do for TG lol!)... got a really unhelpful lady on the line that said 'we don't know at this moment if the products are mislabeled, you will find out when you receive the product'. Like whut. And when I asked about getting the correct product she was like 'you can return the product if you don't like it/get the wrong product, I don't know if we will have the right product for you'. :doh: Man, I really hope we don't have the label problem here. Doesn't sound like this would be fixed correctly.

Ugh... sounds familiar. MAC CS is completely useless here too. You might as well not call them at all because they won't be of much help anyway.

Corally

Ugh... sounds familiar. MAC CS is completely useless here too. You might as well not call them at all because they won't be of much help anyway.

That's also what I thought when I had that lady on the line. Never heard anything good about MAC NL CS anyway but thought I'd give it a shot lol. It took her even 5 minutes to realize that I had already placed the order, even though I started the call with 'I placed an order yesterday morning' etc. :snooty: Like you have the time to wait more than a day to order something from LE collections here. :doh:

patentg33k

MAC delayed shipping my order, I wonder if they are checking before shipments now. Also, I wonder if this is why the one MSF went out of stock--did they notice a problem and hold back selling more till its sorted? IDK. Mine won't be here till Monday now. Like a few others hear, I'm glad I ordered both. Cause MAC's gotta MAC!

Tarabotti

So basically she told you to 'Suck it up, Sweetie?' :action1: MAC has to know by now that it made a major mistake. They have a record of what was ordered and should be sending out the correctly labeled product free of charge to customers (yes, I know that I am dreaming) before they try to sell any more. I just checked the MAC USA site and the MSF's went back to being out of stock instead of coming soon.

Last edited:

dcarrington

I see that the site says its sold out again? Was anyone who missed the first go around able to get something? I myself missed it again?

Kimboo

I called CS again and the lady wanted me to send the item back :smack: I think I want to call MAC out on The Shade Room IG page. They making Taraji look bad.

cyclops68

Hmm... my order shipped but looks like I won't be receiving any of the items I ordered from this collection because they are marked sold out. This blows. At least I'll still be getting the Star Trek stuff I ordered.