MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

Tarabotti

It looks like both Highlight the Truth and Taraji's Glow are sold out on line. I was a bit surprised that it took this long because of all of the interest generated on social media. I was shocked that most of it was still available online on Tuesday afternoon. This should prove to MAC that this collection can sell. They need to do a restock and/or make it available at all stores.

MAC also needs to give Ms. Taraji another collection- we need more of this type of collaboration.

Kimboo

Omg I'm so mad I want the dark MSF and they sent me the highlight. There has to be something wrong online or with packaging

strawberry1

Omg I'm so mad I want the dark MSF and they sent me the highlight. There has to be something wrong online or with packaging

Yeah I just got my package in the mail and they have the dark msf labeled as "highlight the truth" and the light one as "Taraji glow". I would be pissed but good thing I ordered 2 of each.

Corally

Yeah I just got my package in the mail and they have the dark msf labeled as "highlight the truth" and the light one as "Taraji glow". I would be pissed but good thing I ordered 2 of each.

You're gotta be kidding me. How hard it is to label something correctly! Didn't think there would be issues since the names correspond with the right msfs online. I'm not in the US but I only ordered 1 msf (TG). I'm going to be so mad if I'm receiving HTT instead. SO MAD.

hitchcockblonde

Well that sucks. I swear this happens with at least one collection a year. I should have guessed it would happen with this one considering most of the bloggers seemed to get mislabeled products. I only ordered the highlight and my package doesn't get here until tomorrow.

strawberry1

You're gotta be kidding me. How hard it is to label something correctly! Didn't think there would be issues since the names correspond with the right msfs online. I'm not in the US but I only ordered 1 msf (TG). I'm going to be so mad if I'm receiving HTT instead. SO MAD.

That's the same thing I said when I opened my msf......"Idiots! How hard can it be to label something correctly" lol. Hopefully mac finds a way to make this right.

boschicka

Well that sucks. I swear this happens with at least one collection a year. I should have guessed it would happen with this one considering most of the bloggers seemed to get mislabeled products. I only ordered the highlight and my package doesn't get here until tomorrow.

I only ordered the darker one and same....it will get here tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

NaomiH

I'm going to be upset if I get the dark one instead of the highlight! I won't find out though until tomorrow.

Hopefully if you call or email them,they will send you out the proper item,they usually have stock on hand for instances like this.

Last edited:

SerenLuv

I just got my Taraji order and HTT and TG are both gorgeous. But...they are both the opposite of what appears on the MAC website. Oh well, another MAC blunder. They need to start by recalling all packages that have not been delivered yet and then shipping the correct items today UPS overnight. Now, will they do that...

Corally

I probably won't find out untill Tuesday! I have sent an email to MAC NL customer service about it but I don't know if they'll read it in time since orders go out pretty early the day after ordering (I believe).

Shars

I'm going to be upset if I get the dark one instead of the highlight! I won't find out though until tomorrow.

Hopefully if you call or email them,they will send you out the proper item,they usually have stock on hand for instances like this.

Hopefully, you can swap with one of the other ladies here who wanted the opposite to you.

dcarrington

Okay. Now I am double pissed that I didnt at least order HTT. If I did, then I would have probably gotten what I REALLY wanted which is TG. Darn it for missing out on their f' ups!!! lol

boschicka

I was going to order both MSFs, but I thought I'd be good and get the one that's more unique for my collection. Lesson learned. Stick to my usual MO and buy everything!

LuvKaya

OMG!! this is a major fail for Mac.

Where is quality control? And for it to happen to Taraji's collection, ugh.

I hope everybody gets what they really want.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Received both today... And as already stated, the labels are mixed up. This is an inexcusable blunder by MAC, and annoying for anyone who ordered one.

Corally

I have no idea if this is going to be different in Europe but if I don't get an email tomorrow morning that confirms I'll receive the right msf and there happen to be a restock before Tuesday (so before I'll receive my order) I'll order the other msf just to be sure! :shakehead: If there will be restock at all.

Also, I have no idea how goes here in Holland with sending things back to MAC and receiving the right product because I've never had any issues with any of my orders before :/

Latest posts