MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

leonah

That would have been nice. The past two VG spokeswomen have repulsed me. If it must be a pop star can't they come up with one not known for atrocious behavior?

yep! taraji would have been so awesome to have for VG I woud have bought all the lippies :rolleyes: glad someone else thinks the same way I do

fur4elise

yep! taraji would have been so awesome to have for VG I woud have bought all the lippies :rolleyes: glad someone else thinks the same way I do
Ya know, it is not out of the realm of possibility!!! If her micro collection sells out like I think it will, especially because it is WOC friendly...MAC would be "stupid" not to line her up for something else!!! ;)

Icecaramellatte

LOL! Her guest bloggers were absolutely wonderful! And I didn't see Star Trek the collection in any of my local MAC stores. I wanted to swatch the pressed pigments.

Ya know, it is not out of the realm of possibility!!! If her micro collection sells out like I think it will, especially because it is WOC friendly...MAC would be "stupid" not to line her up for something else!!! ;)

I'll be surprised if thus doesn't fly off the shelves

I'm starting to think it will too. I just got an email for a launch event and it says first come first served. Huh? It is on the 8th in the evening. I thought the 8th was for all stores so why is this event that evening? I hope I can get it on the 6th but I know that day I'll be busy so I hope I don't miss it.

fur4elise

I'm starting to think it will too. I just got an email for a launch event and it says first come first served. Huh? It is on the 8th in the evening. I thought the 8th was for all stores so why is this event that evening? I hope I can get it on the 6th but I know that day I'll be busy so I hope I don't miss it.

DITTO! My birthday is that Thursday...so I was hoping to be busy with other funstuffs...;) ~ I'll be stalking online for sure!

Corally

No wonder I love Taraji Glow so much, I own all the mac 'dupes' T suggests lol. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. The lippie is great too. :D

fur4elise

No wonder I love Taraji Glow so much, I own all the mac 'dupes' T suggests lol. Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. The lippie is great too. :D

LOL! I can honestly say I have none of the suggested dupes...so both MSF will be unique additions for me! Perfect for fall!!! ;)

Shars

LOL! I can honestly say I have none of the suggested dupes...so both MSF will be unique additions for me! Perfect for fall!!! ;)

I also don't have any of the suggested dupes for either one, granted, I don't feel like some of the ones she picked looked like dupes for the darker MSF lol.

Corally

Definitely! The other msf is gorgeous as well, but it would be a blush topper on me and I rarely use those so I really don't need it. But it's so pretty, I can't stop thinking about lol!

filio

I got 4 dupes for the lipstick, 2 dupes for the glow and 1 for the highlight :S still getting the skinfinishes!

Honi

First thought "Who?", Second thought "Aaahhhh her", Third thought "I have no clue how to pronounce her first name", Fourth thought after googling "Still no clue". Lol. This collection has been a rollercoaster and Im not even planning on getting anything.

fabulousmoolah

I just got the email and checked out tbe Halsey lipstick. I just don't have anywhere to wear the greys and blues. After getting Kling it on it gave me an idea of how to make Boyfriend Stealer wearable finally. KIO is similar but the glitter makes it work +it has a bit more red in it. I think BS can work with a colored glitter gloss. It looks like total crap on me as is.

Icecaramellatte

First thought "Who?", Second thought "Aaahhhh her", Third thought "I have no clue how to pronounce her first name", Fourth thought after googling "Still no clue". Lol. This collection has been a rollercoaster and Im not even planning on getting anything.

I'll give it a try.

Tuh

Raj (like Maharajah)

Gee (like gee whiz)

HTH!

Latest posts