MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

allthingsglam

b649094b_image.jpeg
Ablaze, SI
Thanks for the swatches

Yazmin

Ebates is having a birthday 14% cash back on select stores. Macy's is one of them. Not sure how long this will last since it was originally scheduled to end at 8:59 PST, but it looks like it's been extended.

stellarrina

Ebates is having a birthday 14% cash back on select stores. Macy's is one of them. Not sure how long this will last since it was originally scheduled to end at 8:59 PST, but it looks like it's been extended.
I just saw that and was beating myself up for not purchasing through ebates since i was so worried things would sell out! lol

trina11225

That's how I feel about my neighborhood MAC. They have two in the mall, one in Nordstrom but I always go to the physical store a floor up. All but 1 employee basically acts like I'm brand new. If I show up the store on new collection openings and I'm the first/only one there, if I'm buying from you and am well versed on your products and etc, and if you've seen my face consistently then I expect a slightly more cheerful hello. They act like I'm some joe-schmo and they don't have time to bother. Say what??? But the one wonderful lady always says hello really happy, comes over for a hug, tells me about FUTURE collections even when I'm there for one, took my cell number and texted me about collections: do I want anything, oh hey this is coming out, lets me come in the back to look at collections not released yet and even let me save an item or two even if they're not supposed to 
angelic.gif
She's amaze, if she's not there I'm SOL because the rest of the employees really don't know how to treat customers. Not like I expect a red carpet and a glass of  champagne when I roll in the store but sheesh, at least give a smile when I drop in the store.   Lol, that's my test. I think its the dumbest thing to assume a customer isn't worth your time because they're not dressed up. Lots of people are running errands and actually have a LOT of money to spare then someone strolling in with the Choos. I don't wear makeup to go buy makeup, how else am I going to test something and see how it looks, and I sure don't wear my very best just to walk into 1 store in the mall.  I remember one time just getting nothing from an employee at one counter in Nordstroms and deliberately walking to the counter across from her. That lady was nice, cheerful, and I just spent as much money as I had planned to. Then I go, "Oh and could you get me that moisturizer from that counter? Just one, thanks." Lol, the sales associate at the other counter was practically chewing nails seeing all the things on the other ladies station vs. her barren area. Lesson learned lady! 
tease.gif
I've had this problem more than a few times in the Mac at Fulton Street.

VampyCouture

I have both, and they don't look similar to me. Thanks I have ablaze and I don't really care for it like that.it takes to much work to make it work
Me neither. I returned it. I kept the lipglass and lip liner because I really like those. I was so happy to get rid of it though.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I clicked on the 14% cash back link when I placed my order yesterday. When I went back later that day, it said 3% then 6%... a bit confusing. I hope I got 14% cash back. $38.64 (or $41.25) would be nice! I'm waiting for cash back confirmation.
thmbup.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm getting worried mines still have not shipped and I ordered early.did anybody express order
I placed an order at 9:45 AM EST with free standard shipping. It shipped today, so I am hoping it arrives on Thursday.

Did you check the order status online? I haven't received a shipping notice yet. I just checked it online and saw that it shipped today with a tracking number.