MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

Yazmin

Ebates is having a birthday 14% cash back on select stores.  Macy's is one of them.  Not sure how long this will last since it was originally scheduled to end at 8:59 PST, but it looks like it's been extended.
I clicked on the 14% cash back link when I placed my order yesterday. When I went back later that day, it said 3% then 6%... a bit confusing. I hope I got 14% cash back. $38.64 (or $41.25) would be nice! I'm waiting for cash back confirmation. :bigthumb:
It should be fine. I meant to put p.m. with the time. I placed my order after 10pm and the 14% link was still there.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Ebates is having a birthday 14% cash back on select stores.  Macy's is one of them.  Not sure how long this will last since it was originally scheduled to end at 8:59 PST, but it looks like it's been extended.
It should be fine. I meant to put p.m. with the time. I placed my order after 10pm and the 14% link was still there.
Okay. I placed mine in the AM. I should be good. I've been having trouble with Ebates lately not giving me my cash back.

ALivingDoll

For this being one of MAC's popular collections I'm really surprised it lasted this long as well. Maybe because people did not really know about it or they're waiting to get it in store. I'm so happy that we, who ordered online, got what we wanted because after my last experience I did not want to go in store. Besides i have a feeling my local store is going to be hectic tomorrow.

sagehen

For this being one of MAC's popular collections I'm really surprised it lasted this long as well. Maybe because people did not really know about it or they're waiting to get it in store. I'm so happy that we, who ordered online, got what we wanted because after my last experience I did not want to go in store. Besides i have a feeling my local store is going to be hectic tomorrow.
This. All of it. I am so glad to see my order shipped.

KrystalAnne

Is anyone's tracking info updated? Mine still hasn't. Just curious. It still bugs me that i paid about 10 bucks for shipping for a $16.50 product. With MAC, that'd get me overnight and I'd have my baby today or tomorrow.
boxing.gif
@ Macy's standard shipping.

vaisforluvrs

Is anyone's tracking info updated? Mine still hasn't. Just curious. It still bugs me that i paid about 10 bucks for shipping for a $16.50 product. With MAC, that'd get me overnight and I'd have my baby today or tomorrow.
boxing.gif
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I got a CP for Love Goddess last year and paid close to $45 for it. I didn't realize it would be coming back.

Serenityy

Is anyone's tracking info updated? Mine still hasn't. Just curious. It still bugs me that i paid about 10 bucks for shipping for a $16.50 product. With MAC, that'd get me overnight and I'd have my baby today or tomorrow. :boxing:  @ Macy's standard shipping.
Mine hasn't either. Hopefully it will soon!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
boxing.gif
Mine just says, "Arrived at FedEx location." I guess the "estimated delivery" is Saturday... but that can change. *wishful thinking*

lilinah

Oh, no! The Beauty Powder was sold out on-line!
wtff.gif
omg.gif
weeping.gif

So i called my nearest Macy's and they're holding it for me, along with The Perfect Cheek. I pick them up tomorrow morning. Whew!
pompom.gif

All i got the first time around was Preferred Blonde, which was pretty much all i wanted; I wear it all the time. But i was having some skipper's remorse about the BP and TPC. Now i am happy.
yahoo.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by josephine90
I got the beauty powder, deeply adored and TPC!! should i get more lippies? ( dun really wear red though). what about legendary? urrgh i need to save for TR collection

I'd say, if you don't really wear red, don't spend the money on something you are unlikely to use. Save your bucks for stuff you really really want.

I don't wear red - i've been trying for 46 years and red just doesn't work on me. So i have no remorse over skipping them. I'll be using the money for stuff i know i'll use from other collections.