MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

KMQE716

Well today is the day! I wonder what it will be like at the Macy's counters today? I kinda want that Marilyn blush the perfect cheek but is it WOC friendly?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
That makes me feel better.  I only have 1 from Iris Apfel and 2 BU from MM.  :haha:
Please don't regret me skipping a BU in MM packaging. I have been contemplating asking a CP. No no no 
nonono.gif
 I mustn't, I can't... I'll never finish the IA one as much as I love it. Sigh... 
You might not need a BU if you'll never finish the IA one. Better to save the money for another lipatick. TBH I probably don't need 2 BU. The only other lipstick that I bought 3 of is CYY (1 from QC and 2 BU from BR). Then it became a permanent shade. LOL

allthingsglam

I'm upset at myself for not using express shipping my order delivery date is the 20 of may Macy's have slow shipping that's a whole week wait

badassSENORiTA

yay ordered my scarlet ibis through the phone finally! the girl was so sweet to me! thank goodness
they let me because the one by my job was like no you have to have a macys card -_- since when?

Serenityy

I just came back my counter. Only 3 people counting me were buying stuff. I came back with backups of Love Goddess and Deeply Adored. I finally bought The Perfect Cheek. It's official: this is my biggest haul.

ForeverJenn

Why am I contemplating heading to a counter to pick up stuff? Heaven knows that I don't need diddly squat from this collection. I got everything I wanted first time around but the thought of these possibly NEVER coming back is heartbreaking :barf: lol

trina11225

The store wasn't crazy yet, the girls was just putting down the collection, they didn't even know. Then they started taking pics.

allthingsglam

Wow I'm so crazy I'm thinking about going to the counter to because I didn't backup any thing but love goddess what If I love the other lipstick and can't bu

MissTT

Well today is the day! I wonder what it will be like at the Macy's counters today? I kinda want that Marilyn blush the perfect cheek but is it WOC friendly?
There were definitely WOC here who enjoyed it. I didn't think so for me. I found it ashy and invisible. My brushes aren't good for pale blush though so I bought a new Tom Ford Cheek Brush and the story may be different.

Serenityy

The sales associates didn't even know the collection was coming out today. The other girls and I had to tell them smh. All in all I'm happy to get these pretty MAC goodies.
heart.gif

Serenityy

Why am I contemplating heading to a counter to pick up stuff? Heaven knows that I don't need diddly squat from this collection. I got everything I wanted first time around but the thought of these possibly NEVER coming back is heartbreaking
puke.gif
lol
Do it! Have no regrets! Everything is beautiful and you're right, they probably will never come back.
clapping.gif

LouGarner

Craaaap! Missed love goddess again!
cry.gif
Didn't realize this was coming out right now. Don't know why I even bother with this collection. Its the only thing I want and always miss it. And just end up sad and pissed lol. Guess its just not meant be.
I missed love goddess too. I hope they restock because I really wanted that one too.

LouGarner

The sales associates didn't even know the collection was coming out today. The other girls and I had to tell them smh. All in all I'm happy to get these pretty MAC goodies.
heart.gif
I think it's crazy that read make-up heads know more about the collections then the people who work there. I went to the MAC counter at Nordstrom and was talking to one of the girls about TT and she didn't know anything about it. My BF was like you're a really MAC head because you were telling her stuff about the collection...

Latest posts