MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

peachsuns

I returned it. The tip was pretty smashed, and product was all squished up at the very top of the lid.

I don't think so.
So sorry you had to return your Charmed, I'm Sure. Hope you'll get a replacement soon!
th_hug.gif

allthingsglam

I'm a lipstick lover a mascara lover a blush lover lol I always say aleast I don't smoke or drink my habit is makeup lol I do sometimes need to cut back but I only buy things I really want now I used to buy just to buy and end up giving alot of things away I just had give away a grocery bag full of makeup my family loves me lol

peachsuns

I'm a lipstick lover a mascara lover a blush lover lol I always say aleast I don't smoke or drink my habit is makeup lol I do sometimes need to cut back but I only buy things I really want now I used to buy just to buy and end up giving alot of things away I just had give away a grocery bag full of makeup my family loves me lol
Good girl!
girlhaha.gif

fatifleur

Hello beautifuls!! I'm running a contest on my instagram profile @fleuur87. It's for one marilyn monroe lipstick of your choice!! The giveaway is for one week and it's opend for international as well. Here is the link http://instagram.com/p/ZYc6e0LxFG/ Good luck!! :)

cocotears

my stuff is out for delivery today to my house, but unfortunately i'm at school so i won't get to play with my lippies until saturday. :(

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
This is how I justify my MU addiction. I say, "Hey, at least, it's MAC and not crack!" LOL

Dolly Snow

Called my store this morning just to see how much they have left. She told me a few people only came in to buy and they still have plenty of stuff. I am super surprised that this hasn't sold out yet.

TaiB

just opened my package, funny thing was i didnt like the pictures of swatches of deeply adorned but turns out its my second favorite after scarlet iblis. and pictures dont do scarlet iblis justice, on e its nothing close to lady danger.

KrystalAnne

Love SI! It's beeeeeeautiful! At first I wasn't so sure that my backup was warranted, but I applied it better when I had more time and every time I passed a mirror I couldn't help but admire the color on my lips.

FINALLY.
pompom.gif

erine1881

I haven't tried my Scarlet Ibis yet. Is SI very different from other MAC red orange lipsticks? :amused:
It's phenomenal!!! Well there's red-oranges (so chaud) and orange-reds (scarlet ibis, chili and lady danger) in the standard formula. SI is only similar to LD, but it is different enough.