MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

Dellbie

If anyone can cp scarlet ibis for me, i would be very greatful. i live in canada
anyone.gif

josephine90

Mine usually shows up about 2-4 days after the item has shipped. & whoaaa that's a lot, but that is a lot saved considering MAC never actually goes on sale unless some items get sent to CCO for 30% off, the 14% off right now is amazing! haha :D
My ebates have not been updated yet! urrgh

peachsuns

I live in California. I should get my package on 20th as well.
cheerleader.gif
I love this collection so much!
I ordered BU of Forever Marilyn BP online. I picked up Charmed I'm Sure and Love Goddess BU at my counter. They are gorgeous!!!
eyelove.gif
I had high hopes for Deeply Adored. Too bad it was too dark on me. I didn't like the brown tone either.
blah.gif

I should stop buying lipsticks. I have too many now.
holysheep.gif

MaitaiFluff

I live in California. I should get my package on 20th as well. :cheer:  I love this collection so much!  I ordered BU of Forever Marilyn BP online. I picked up Charmed I'm Sure and Love Goddess BU at my counter. They are gorgeous!!! :eyelove:  I had high hopes for Deeply Adored. Too bad it was too dark on me. I didn't like the brown tone either. :pooh: I should stop buying lipsticks. I have too many now. :sheep:
I know that feel. I tell myself after each collection that I'm going to take it easy. I even asked my mum if she could help trim down my TR list. She said I needed to cut myself to only two lipsticks a month. I could only response with, "I already went over for this month." My closest MAC Macy's is way off somewhere, so I also have to (im)patiently wait until my goods make their way to the west coast and up to WA.

trina11225

I know that feel. I tell myself after each collection that I'm going to take it easy. I even asked my mum if she could help trim down my TR list. She said I needed to cut myself to only two lipsticks a month. I could only response with, "I already went over for this month." My closest MAC Macy's is way off somewhere, so I also have to (im)patiently wait until my goods make their way to the west coast and up to WA.
well I am, donating some of my Kate Moss rimmel lipsticks. Funny the colors I have for that is exactly dupes for this MM collection.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I ahop
Nice!  Mine hasn't posted yet, but I was told it could take up to 7 days.  I'm expecting $38.64, but I'll probably just spend it on more lipsticks.  :haha:
Mine usually shows up about 2-4 days after the item has shipped. & whoaaa that's a lot, but that is a lot saved considering MAC never actually goes on sale unless some items get sent to CCO for 30% off, the 14% off right now is amazing! haha :D
Yep. 14% is pretty good. I wish they had this when I hauled IED. LOL! I do have to keep an eye on this one though. I shop online a lot and didn't notice until recently that there were several cash backs never credited to my account from purchases made weeks/months ago. I had ticket #s so I contacted them to get the cash backs for those.

xlisaa

Yep. 14% is pretty good. I wish they had this when I hauled IED. LOL! I do have to keep an eye on this one though. I shop online a lot and didn't notice until recently that there were several cash backs never credited to my account from purchases made weeks/months ago. I had ticket #s so I contacted them to get the cash backs for those.
I feel like I always get cashback on items from Sephora (even if I use a coupon code), Half, Nordstrom & Macy's, but for other sites like Tarte, Stila, Best Buy, Karmaloop if I use a coupon code or anything, it voids my cashback thing so even though I go through ebates, I don't get anything for it.

josephine90

i keep checking ebates if its updated yet lol, i want my cash so i can spend it again on more lipsticks, whats wrong wif me?

peachsuns

My closest MAC Macy's is way off somewhere, so I also have to (im)patiently wait until my goods make their way to the west coast and up to WA.
Oh, that might be hard.
greengrin.gif
Your mum is cute! She's helping you!
My boyfriend asked me if I have 20 MAC lipsticks.
tease.gif
20? Really?
lmao.gif

back2topic.gif
I've recently found out that The Perfect Cheek is indeed perfect. Someone please tell me one BU is enough.
lol.gif

josephine90

Oh, that might be hard.
greengrin.gif
Your mum is cute! She's helping you!
My boyfriend asked me if I have 20 MAC lipsticks.
tease.gif
20? Really?
lmao.gif

back2topic.gif
I've recently found out that The Perfect Cheek is indeed perfect. Someone please tell me one BU is enough.
lol.gif
Haha my husband asked me why do i need so many lipstick when i can't even finish one lol and i have a habit of grabbing at least 1 lipstick every time i go grocery shopping, yes i have a problem!