MAC X The Return of Marilyn Monroe Collection Discussion (2013)

ksimone

I was going to get both of the blushes online yesterday but I talked myself out of it. Then I went shopping today and stumbled upon the Mac counter and bought them both. So bad.

atie32

90e6de03_image.jpeg
what I got. Lipstick obsessed.

ALivingDoll

Im sooo nervous about getting my mom and I's lipstick in the mail because it's brutally hot. I should've gone to the store today Any suggestions in case it comes melted?

ALivingDoll

To add to my misery i just checked my order status and it wont be here until the 20th My sister did mention to me that Macy's should have at least offered free overnight shipping or at least discounted overnight shipping....lipsticks do melt and i don't know about the east coast but it's hella hot in the west right now.

erine1881

Im sooo nervous about getting my mom and I's lipstick in the mail because it's brutally hot. I should've gone to the store today Any suggestions in case it comes melted?
They should be ok, but as soon as they come, carefully open them and check em out, carefully twisting them up, and make sure they aren't destroyed. Then immediately put em in the fridge for 30 or freezer for 15 or so. This will harden em back up so they won't smoosh when you to apply them. Then they're good to go!

ALivingDoll

They should be ok, but as soon as they come, carefully open them and check em out, carefully twisting them up, and make sure they aren't destroyed. Then immediately put em in the fridge for 30 or freezer for 15 or so. This will harden em back up so they won't smoosh when you to apply them. Then they're good to go!
You're the best!!! Thanks
flower.gif

tiger lily

I picked up Pure Zen, Scarlet Ibis and Charmed I'm Sure today at Macy's. Because the 12 or so red lippies I have is not enough. It is never enough.

sh123

I got Pure Zen but I wasn't able to get Deeply Adored =/ The girl at my MAC counter said it wasn't letting her do the search and send either. I guess it wasn't meant to be! >.<

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My package made its way from WV to OH in 1 day, but I still have to wait 3 days for it to arrive when it's only minutes away from me.
blink.gif
It looks like Macy's used FedEx SmartPost, meaning USPS will make the final delivery. Wow, Macy's, I spent nearly $300 and you give me cheap shipping. If it wasn't a Macy's exclusive, I would've purchased from Nordies instead. (Fast and free!)
girlhaha.gif

Now, I'm getting a bit nervous. There was a time when our mailman put my MAC HK glosses in my neighbor's mailbox instead. Fortunately, my neighbor handed it to me... but it was a couple of days after it's been delivered, so I was worried and thought it was lost/stolen. I'll be able to relax when my package arrives on time in one piece. I'd really like to try everything now, but for the meantime, I'll be wearing Scarlet Ibis until my package gets here.
heart.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
This is one of my concerns too, especially since the package will be in transit for 5 days. Thanks for the tip, Erine!

erine1881

My package made its way from WV to OH in 1 day, but I still have to wait 3 days for it to arrive when it's only minutes away from me.  :blink:   It looks like Macy's used FedEx SmartPost, meaning USPS will make the final delivery.  Wow, Macy's, I spent nearly $300 and you give me cheap shipping.  If it wasn't a Macy's exclusive, I would've purchased from Nordies instead.  (Fast and free!)  :haha: Now, I'm getting a bit nervous.  There was a time when our mailman put my MAC HK glosses in my neighbor's mailbox instead.  Fortunately, my neighbor handed it to me... but it was a couple of days after it's been delivered, so I was worried and thought it was lost/stolen.  I'll be able to relax when my package arrives on time in one piece.  I'd really like to try everything now, but for the meantime, I'll be wearing Scarlet Ibis until my package gets here.  :heart:
My last order from macys actually came much earlier than it's projected delivery date, by atleast 3 days IIRC.

trina11225

I picked up Pure Zen, Scarlet Ibis and Charmed I'm Sure today at Macy's.  Because the 12 or so red lippies I have is not enough.  It is never enough.
Is it me or today we were the only ones excited about this? . yup mines will join their 30 plus red sisters.

Latest posts