MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

GlamQueen21

I wish I swatched the pigment stacks at the event but didn't get the chance to though. I still have Butterfly Party on my list and now I have Butterfly Dreams, On A Holiday and Confetti Plushglasses on my list.

sherm

I am IN LOVE with Desert Storm from the Butterfly Party stack. I wish I could get it alone!

princess sarah

missah

Being a person who loves colourful eyes, I got the Butterfly party stack=D
That is true. However, Christine made it seem less unique and dupeable:(

lmcmullen

Is it just me, or does the swatches I've seen of the Black Line pearlglide look a lot like the French Quarter greasepaint stick from VV?

I missed FQ, been thinking of picking up BlackLine now....

bis

Is it just me, or does the swatches I've seen of the Black Line pearlglide look a lot like the French Quarter greasepaint stick from VV? I missed FQ, been thinking of picking up BlackLine  now....
No, I'd not say so. FQ has a dark chocolate brown base with shimmers and Black Line is black with gold shimmers.

internetchick

I bought the Butterfly Party pigment stack. There is a 2 Day MAC shipping code out, so I decided not to wait for the release at the counters.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I finally placed an order for a few things (plus a few items from S3/C3).

Designer Purple Pearlglide

Industrial Pearlglide
Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte Face Powder
Sunday Afternoon Pearlmatte Face Powder

No pigments stacks for me this time.

xasperadastra

My list for this collection:

black line
petrol blue
butterfly party

if the pearglide become permanent in Italy too I'd like to have black swan too! I already have Urban decay junkie and delinquent which look like Undercurrent and designer purple..
I'm waiting for more impressions about the butterfly party stacked!! It doesn't look as good as Surf baby ones.. I hope I'm wrong.. anyway I want it ^^

FadBurger

I am only getting ONE Pearlmatte.

I have tried to convince myself that they don't look that much different from each other on allura. So which to get for NW20? Flower Fantasy or Sunday Afternoon?

I'm having the same problem...I am not much of a highlighter gal but I love this finish. I'm pretty pale so I am hope-hope-hoping to use this as a blush...but either way, I don't think I can justify them both. Going for Sunday Afternoon because I'm more of a cool cheek product gal :).

We can do it IyseD!! Be strong lol.

peachsuns

I have so many blushes and face powders including some HGs. Do I still need Pearlmatte Face Powder? I'm having a hard time saying no. Because it looks so cute? It also seems to have a better color payoff than the Lillyland one's. Damn you MAC!
getyou.gif
LOL

Seriously, is this good? Any thoughts?
cutey.gif

Thia Winter

I am definitely getting the butterfly dreams stack, as well as a few of the pearlglides but haven't decided what yet. I'm calling my counter and letting my SA know what to hold for me first thing on Thursday to get what I want for sure! :D

martiangurll

I am only getting ONE Pearlmatte.

I have tried to convince myself that they don't look that much different from each other on allura. So which to get for NW20? Flower Fantasy or Sunday Afternoon?

I think FF is more unique, just my 2cents. I got both because IMHO they are the standout and I can always get Pearlglides later (they are awesome). I am NC20 and if I had to choose only one, I think I'd get the FF. If you like pink, I think SA would be a complementary choice however. I am not helping am I? Get BOTH :)

Mac-Guy

I think FF is more unique, just my 2cents. I got both because IMHO they are the standout and I can always get Pearlglides later (they are awesome). I am NC20 and if I had to choose only one, I think I'd get the FF. If you like pink, I think SA would be a complementary choice however. I am not helping am I? Get BOTH :)

I second that. As I stated above, highlighters cannot be photographed well, or at the very least, photographs don't do them justice. SA and FF look very different on the skin, even though the pigmentation is subtle.

lyseD

I was leaning toward FF but now I am convincing myself I do need both. Sorry FadBuger, I guess I am not strong.
ssad.gif
The good news is I did drop Optimistic Orange off my list so that frees up some money.

Thanks to you all. Love Spektra people.

Richelle83

LOVE Butterfly Party!!!! No issues at all with application. I honestly don't own any colors like these...the shades maybe, but the shimmer, sparkle, whatever makes them different colors. Applied them dry just with my finger and swiped.