MAC Year of the Snake Collection Discussion (February 2013)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll
I would love an emerald green e/s in a later collection.

Given the names of some of the upcoming collections, i bet there are some nice bright/intense colors in at least one...

erine1881

I am loving the collection! I will most probably skip the pearlmattes from the Archie's Collection and get shell pearl beauty powder instead. :heart:  Will also pick up the Plumful l/s for my mom since she was born in the year of the snake and I'm sure she will love it.
Shell pearl is sooo much better than the pearlmattes!!!
Just found this! It is supposed to be launched in US Feb. 7th! http://www.elle.com/_mobile/beauty/makeup-skin-care/mac-year-of-the-snake-collection
*must swatch the colours to see if i need these in jumbo size!

MACupGrl

I Chen Man. I her work/photos. This collection promo pic is so bada$$. I the snake imprint on the lippies. I WILL get the Shell Pearl and one/two lippies.

ladyarwen

I have a feeling this collection will be overlooked for the most part considering the hype around Archie's, so if I get anything, it won't be until later.

KiKi Kontour

Yup. It has no colour really, just beautiful shimmer. Any darker than that and it can possibly look ashy. But as long as you stay 30 you'll be good.
oh wayment...so it would do nothing for my medium tone huh?

im not excited for this collection but i am lovin the designs!! i just feel like with all these collections back to back i need to pick no more than 2-3 items!! i splurged TOO MUCH on makeup last year n i wanna make 2013 my year to travel. gotta make room for Rupaul Drag cruise-AGAIN hahaha

Nikki Taylor

So are they for sure repromotes of the permanent lipsticks?
Or is that just the info from the Asia site? Don't they always do that with their items, while US/Canada/EU gets like, new shades?

EDIT: NOOOOOOOO WHY DOES ARCHIE HAVE TO COME OUT THE SAME DAY AS THIS ONE

erine1881

So are they for sure repromotes of the permanent lipsticks? Or is that just the info from the Asia site? Don't they always do that with their items, while US/Canada/EU gets like, new shades? EDIT: NOOOOOOOO WHY DOES ARCHIE HAVE TO COME OUT THE SAME DAY AS THIS ONE
:nods:

Naughtyp

I wonder if I will get anything from this collection. I only have 1 beauty powder ( Forever Marilyn). this one sounds pretty tho. I need swatches! I want something from this one but idk what yet. I love the promo images tho!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm just getting Shell Pearl I think. I love the look of the lipsticks, but I don't think I really need any of the colors, same with the e/s. Plus I need to save money for the other collections.

Pinkdollface

Oh who was I kidding? Just ordered the Chanel highlighter from House of Fraser, lol.
I hope you'll like it! I got an email yesterday saying that my Horizon blush from Chanel had been delived at the store and I can come an pick it up
pompom.gif
I might as well get the highlighter too now
girlhaha.gif

MACina

YAY....this is great news!

Horizon is sooooo beautiful
eyelove.gif

I hope you'll like it! I got an email yesterday saying that my Horizon blush from Chanel had been delived at the store and I can come an pick it up
pompom.gif
I might as well get the highlighter too now
girlhaha.gif

Pinkdollface

http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/143737/behind_the_beautyscenes_week_3_2013_ If you scroll down there is a picture of two shadows, the beauty powder and two lipsticks. The prints are so nice! And apparently this could be released the 22th of January already online here...

kimbunney

I love the design in these products! They are amazing. I want Shell Pearl, all four shadows, Plumful and Freckletone lipstick.

Prettypackages

so this is no longer an Asian exclusive? Sorry for the double question, I ignored this thread on purpose when I didn't think it was coming here.

Latest posts