MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

Vandekamp

Hi Heroine fans, I think it would be a good idea for MAC's many HEROINE fans to have their own thread. Thanks to Georgeous40 for making the suggestion. The launch date is mid-December.

LoverOfMac

I was nvr able to get Heroine but from the pics I've seen it looks amazing!!! & I love the fact that it's matte :) I cannot wait until it re-releases!!!

Vandekamp

And luckily some Spectrarettes members have already purchased parts of the collection already. A special shout out to my ladies who have been doing so ahead of the big release. You go girls!!! :nanas: :nanas: :nanas: :nanas:

erine1881

And luckily some Spectrarettes members have already purchased parts of the collection already. A special shout out to my ladies who have been doing so ahead of the big release. You go girls!!! :nanas: :nanas: :nanas: :nanas:
Knocking em out, getting ready for the big shabang-the lipstick!
So is this really happening? I saw on IG trend mood said heroine is making a comeback?
Yup! I posted a couple months ago that it was!

Gorgeous40

Yes to finally getting HEROINE!!!! Woohooooooo!!! Thanks @Vandekamp !!!!
rasta.gif

Vandekamp

How many HEROINE backups do you ladies plan to get for either the lipstick, the lip liner, and the nail polish. Not sure If the lip gloss is making a star appearance again. For me: 2 lipsticks, 3 lip liners and 2 nail polishes. Et vous?

erine1881

How many HEROINE backups do you ladies plan to get for either the lipstick, the lip liner, and the nail polish. Not sure If the lip gloss is making a star appearance again. For me: 2 lipsticks, 3 lip liners and 2 nail polishes. Et vous?
I bought 4 liners the first round, so I'm set there, i might get 2 lippies this time, if my information is incorrect..

thejwlife

I was never able to get it the first few go 'rounds. Plan to get two lipsticks - if I'm able. Thanks to my helpful Specktra friend, I have two lipliners on the way.

Lipstickdiva420

wow didn't know that heroine is coming back out again lol. Mac should seriously make it permanent, but as of right now I have 1 heroine in use 2 heroine lipstick back ups and 2 liner back ups and 2 liners in use. So if I buy again I will only get one back up if any.

martiangurll

I definitely want the lipgloss and backups of the lipstick and liner! I'd go for a nailpolish too if the formula was good.

Vandekamp

wow didn't know that heroine is coming back out again lol. Mac should seriously make it permanent, but as of right now I have 1 heroine in use 2 heroine lipstick back ups and 2 liner back ups and 2 liners in use. So if I buy again I will only get one back up if any.
You sound like one of the lucky ones. You were able to get everything you wanted the first time. Did you get everything in one store.