MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

BrinaBoo10

fluffy.gif
th_thstars.gif
pompom.gif

I can't contain my excitement. lol.

Lipstickdiva420

You sound like one of the lucky ones. You were able to get everything you wanted the first time. Did you get everything in one store.
Yes I was lucky and fortunate. When Heroine came out the first time I was comtemplating if I should get it or not and by the time I decided I wanted it of course it was sold out!. I ended up buying it on ebay for $30. When it came out the second time I made sure I got some back ups lol. I got everything online I tried to get it in store, but of course it was sold out!!!!

Gorgeous40

How many HEROINE backups do you ladies plan to get for either the lipstick, the lip liner, and the nail polish. Not sure If the lip gloss is making a star appearance again. For me: 2 lipsticks, 3 lip liners and 2 nail polishes. Et vous?
2 lipsticks and 3 liners and 2 lipglosses (if we get them).

Vandekamp

[ATTACHMENT=748]image.jpg (117k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=749]image.jpg (145k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=750]image.jpg (75k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=751]image.jpg (77k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] [ATTACHMENT=752]image.jpg (41k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

novocainedreams

I got the lipstick, liner and gloss last time, but I really love this color, may have to get a back up, and another liner(if a liner comes out). This would be my first ever back up! lol

singer82

Possibly get two bu's of the lipstick. I love it to pieces! Maybe get one liner this time around.

Amby79

How many HEROINE backups do you ladies plan to get for either the lipstick, the lip liner, and the nail polish. Not sure If the lip gloss is making a star appearance again. For me: 2 lipsticks, 3 lip liners and 2 nail polishes. Et vous?
I'm so excited !!! I'm getting two lipsticks, already have two liners from the tropical taboo collection. I'm so glad I never purchased it at a higher price.

Addict4MAC

th_DANCE.gif
I will finally have a chance to get the lipstick! I have one lip pencil from when it was re-promoted in the Tropical Taboo collection. I plan on getting at least two lipsticks and maybe another lip pencil.

MRV

I already have 2 l/s which is enough for me. I may get another liner though.