MAC's Re-Launch of HEROINE Lipstick (December 16, 2013)

FPmiami

I don't know if I'm excited about this release. I know there's a lot of hype over it but I'm not sure I'm feeling it. I've heard great things about Heroine and seen swatches and it is a pretty color but I feel its very dupable. I have the lipliner and its good but not something I run for and use everyday. Maybe I have to see it in person and try it on and see if it moves me. I really want to get excited about it because I love purples; maybe as the release nears, my feelings will change. Is there a tentative date of release?

michelle79

Good news for everyone who loves Heroine. I'm personally Team Strong Woman but Heroine is a beautiful color.

matchachoco

Finally!!! I wish they would make it permanent already and get it over with, but MAC is all about creating demand these days. I have a Heroine liner but I will probably get the lipstick. Just 1. I have Violetta but it just isn't the same.

GlitterMUA

Vandekamp you rock for making this thread! The Heroine struggle has been real for us! lol!! I really hope they just make it permanent. Such a beautiful color. But it looks so different on pictures I've seen with people wearing it. I'm sure there are filters on the pics, but I'm wondering what the true color of the lipstick looks like in person since I only have the lip pencil.

mekaboo

I have like six or seven of these BNIB....I went crazy over the first release and the second, I purchased more just in case LOL

trina11225

i have one heroine lipstick and a bu, one lipliner and a bu, and just one ligloss. I guess i won't be greedy and stay out of this, but will pick up for my friend whenever this is re released.

exteena

Beyond excited! I only have one lipstick so I plan on getting the lipliner and lipgloss and if possible another lipstick :)

Gorgeous40

I'm sorry you guys, but I have to be greedy this time. I miss out too much. I'm getting everything I want plus 1-2 BUs. Lol

Vandekamp

Vandekamp you rock for making this thread! The Heroine struggle has been real for us! lol!! I really hope they just make it permanent. Such a beautiful color. But it looks so different on pictures I've seen with people wearing it. I'm sure there are filters on the pics, but I'm wondering what the true color of the lipstick looks like in person since I only have the lip pencil.
Believe me when I say, I feel your pain. I never had choices words for MaC until HEROINE came out and I missed the opportunity to buy even one. And, before I joined Specktra I met more people who did not have it and wanted it. I think all of the Specktra members were successful in getting it the first and second times. Pretty soon I will join the ranks of those who have it. Lol

KrystalAnne

Sorry if I missed this in a thread somewhere, but this collection will only include Heroine? And from what I've been reading I'm guessing everything Heroine previously released is getting repromoted (the shadow, gloss, polish, &liner alongside the lipstick)?

Serenityy

Oh my goodness! This is amazing news! Now I can wear my only Heroine lipstick without being scared of using it up! Definitely getting two back ups.
eyelove.gif

Debbs

If heroine lipgloss is not being repromoted then I am all set with a few back ups and can easily skip! I rarely use my Heroine lipliner and I have Fashion Boost lipliner. Out of curiousity, does anyone have an idea of the anticipated launch date ?

Addict4MAC

Quote:
If heroine lipgloss is not being repromoted then I am all set with a few back ups and can easily skip! I rarely use my Heroine lipliner and I have Fashion Boost lipliner. Out of curiousity, does anyone have an idea of the anticipated launch date ?
I believe Vandekamp has it because she got the info from MAC corporate. She asked in another thread that members PM her for that info though.

GlitterMUA

Quote:Originally Posted by mekaboo

I have like six or seven of these BNIB....I went crazy over the first release and the second, I purchased more just in case LOL

Oh you are set then!!

Latest posts