Magnolia Makeup

nikkisweets2010

I use too face shadow insurance for the adhesive and yes I use a makeup remover wipe and it comes right off. It doesn't go everywhere it stays on the wipe . Also because it's glitter and I don't want to get it in my eye I wipe gently.
Ok, I am going to have to be a little more gentle in my removing.

BeautyByLele

You know what I think I do have an orange pigment by them but the name is escaping me right now ... Let me go back through this thread and see if I posted swatches ETA: I looked at the list I posted and maybe Blood Orange is close.... I dunno I'll swatch it tomorrow

sagehen

OK, I need them to hurry and have a sale, because I suddenly "need" Soul Glo highlighter, just for the name. I will buy the black holo glitter, maybe, at that time, and maybe a couple other things.

Copperhead

I'm thinking they'll soon have a Mardi Gras sale. It might only be on items that are gold, green and purple. Hopefully the Soul Glo will be included. It would be cool if the sale is on everything.

sagehen

I'm thinking they'll soon have a Mardi Gras sale. It might only be on items that are gold, green and purple. Hopefully the Soul Glo will be included. It would be cool if the sale is on everything.
Oh, OK - I will sit on my hands and be patient.

Copperhead

I see they just put up a small Valentine's Day sale. 50% off reds and pinks Feb. 14-17. Code Vday. I'd hold off and wait to see if they have a Mardi Gras sale.