Magnolia Makeup

Yazmin

I'm dealing with something similar with another merchant where they clearly stated that all pre-orders made before December 16 would be received by Christmas. It has now been almost 5 weeks since I placed that order, and almost 3 weeks since I should have received it. Their 'Contact Us' link doesn't work so I sent messages through all their social media channels that they were active on. Finally today, they respond that my order will be sent next Thursday, even though they posted on Instagram today that the second wave of orders (placed post-12/16) will go out Monday. I want to support black-owned businesses, but it's things like this that will lose my loyalty and positive word of mouth.

BeautyByLele

Yazmin that is just crazy SMH !! I'm too scared to ask you what business you are speaking of... Lol ! And if issues do arise they should say something BEFOREHAND not after the fact sagehen- they responded back with the 2-7 days stuff and they said USPS might b experiencing some delays.... the same excuse they gave for Black Friday

nikkisweets2010

I'm dealing with something similar with another merchant where they clearly stated that all pre-orders made before December 16 would be received by Christmas. It has now been almost 5 weeks since I placed that order, and almost 3 weeks since I should have received it. Their 'Contact Us' link doesn't work so I sent messages through all their social media channels that they were active on. Finally today, they respond that my order will be sent next Thursday, even though they posted on Instagram today that the second wave of orders (placed post-12/16) will go out Monday. I want to support black-owned businesses, but it's things like this that will lose my loyalty and positive word of mouth.
No bueno! I don't think I could support them anymore.

Copperhead

Got my package. Took about a week. I can't really complain too much about that time frame. I just get so anxious sometimes.

Neither of my glitters have names on them. I mean I know which one is which RIGHT NOW but down the road I may not remember the names.

BeautyByLele

Got my package. Took about a week. I can't really complain too much about that time frame. I just get so anxious sometimes. Neither of my glitters have names on them. I mean I know which one is which RIGHT NOW but down the road I may not remember the names. 
Coo, glad your got ur stuff l ! My package shld be here today! Maybe just label the glitters now so u won't forget.. Lol !

Copperhead

Coo, glad your got ur stuff l ! My package shld be here today! Maybe just label the glitters now so u won't forget.. Lol !
That's exactly what I'll do Lele. When I got Vogue LipFix it had a label underneath but nothing printed on it. I went ahead and wrote the name on it.

MAChostage

I have only ordered from Magnolia once, and that was to get a shadow called Raw Diamond, I think it was. After reading the latest posts/developments in this thread, I have officially been put off and can't see patronizing them further.

nikkisweets2010

Haha they're coming ! Tomorrow I'll b chilling at home so I will b able to play
Swatching is time consuming. I keep looking at my pigments and say let me swatch these, but I can never get to them. On the other hand, if anybody asks about a particular pigment and I have it. I will gladly swatch it for them.

Amby79

I ordered quite a few things from them recently....%50 off was perfect for testing out a new brand(new to me at least). I like what I got, but I need to try the eyeshadows with a primer to see how pretty they can be. The highlighter is gorgeous and the blushes too.

BeautyByLele

Here are the pigments I purchased... Later I will. Swatch the glitters
b4071e6a_image.jpeg
Raw Diamond , Big Easy , Sugar Cane , Sphnix , Sublime
0f695879_image.jpeg

sagehen

Now I find myself wanting Raw Diamond. Thanks for these swatches (I think; who knows what else I might go for in addition to Raw Diamond lol)

Copperhead

Nice Lele! I'm thinking about getting that Glo Illuminator next sale.

Credit to BeautybyLeRenda, she has pics of how Glo looks on her...

https://twitter.com/BeautybyLeRenda/status/425540209724243969/photo/1

Amby79

Nice Lele! I'm thinking about getting that Glo Illuminator next sale.

Credit to BeautybyLeRenda, she has pics of how Glo looks on her...

https://twitter.com/BeautybyLeRenda/status/425540209724243969/photo/1
Doooo it dooooo dit lol. It's really pretty. I think I want more.