Magnolia Makeup

nikkisweets2010

Mine too Lele. I also got Punk Couture lipstick and I haven't tried it on yet either. I just stare at the purple beautifulness in the tube. LOL!
I've put everything up. I have enough purple lippies to last for a while, but yet I feel that I'm going to buy more. I'm still on the fence about strut.

DILLIGAF

According to their Instagram they are having a 30% off everything sale.
I love Pose ladies but you should know it stains!

Copperhead

I just placed an order for some of the glitters since they are on sale for 55% off.... so they were $4.50 each
I was thinking of getting more too. I haven't even tried the one that I bought in the last sale. LOL. $4.50 is too good to pass up though.

I want Silver Halo, Dark Rainbow and Coffee.

BeautyByLele

I just placed an order for some of the glitters since they are on sale for 55% off.... so they were $4.50 each
I was thinking of getting more too. I haven't even tried the one that I bought in the last sale. LOL. $4.50 is too good to pass up though. I want Silver Halo, Dark Rainbow and Coffee.
Exactly me either lol ( they still sitting in the pkg they came in) ..... I picked up those glitters along with black halo, sand, green halo, orange halo! But I couldn't pass up $4.50, that's a steal The code is AFTER

Copperhead

Found a picture of someone wearing Siked Lip Fix. I wore Siked on Christmas Day with Milani's Purple Veil liner and a tad bit of MAC's clear lipglass on top. It was a very pretty purple lip. Siked is one of my favorite purples.

Credit to IG user lonicely.

http://instagram.com/p/iovF4ct58m/

sagehen

Anyone buying from the NY Sale? Going on through tonight. I was considering it, but I noticed the face products I was looking at last time are not on the site. Also, still no description/ingreds for Blot Out or their Mixing Medium.

BeautyByLele

Anyone buying from the NY Sale? Going on through tonight. I was considering it, but I noticed the face products I was looking at last time are not on the site. Also, still no description/ingreds for Blot Out or their Mixing Medium.
I purchased some glitters from their after Xmas sale. Maybe u can send them a msg via IG and see if they respond quickly.

sagehen

I purchased some glitters from their after Xmas sale. Maybe u can send them a msg via IG and see if they respond quickly.
You know what, this is a good idea - even if I miss this sale, I will know for the future. I was too busy being pissy about my last order this did not occur to me lol. I was intrigued by one of the glitters but I decided I was too old to wear it. I dunno.

Copperhead

I haven't even tried the few glitters I have but I went ahead and ordered Glitters in Coffee and Silver Halo, and Bisque Lip Fix. Last sale I bought the Black Holo glitter and had previously gotten samples of MAC's Grey and 3D Gold glitters from elsewhere. I bought some Glitter Glue but I haven't even tried the ones I already have to know if I like them enough to buy more but I went ahead and bought 2 more tonight.

BeautyByLele

It is/was a couple things that I want, but I can wait. Does anyone have electro peach lip fix? How do you like it?
Nope I haven't tried any of the lip fixes... I'll do that on the next sale (I promise... Lol)
I haven't even tried the few glitters I have but I went ahead and ordered Glitters in Coffee and Silver Halo, and Bisque Lip Fix. Last sale I bought the Black Holo glitter and had previously gotten samples of MAC's Grey and 3D Gold glitters from elsewhere. I bought some Glitter Glue but I haven't even tried the ones I already have to know if I like them enough to buy more but I went ahead and bought 2 more tonight. 
Haha when we here sale..... We lose our minds.... Haha ! I want Mac 3D gold glitter as well... I'm hoping the magnolia silver halo glitter is similar to macs 3d silver glitter