Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

shadowaddict

Does anyone know if the Moulin Rouge collection will be available at Sephora or just MUFE store? These pics of so freakin gorgeous.

xKiKix

i have been spoiled by mufe, after using them i feel like my mac's e/s are like crap with low pigmentation and color payoff. so sad. lol.

s_lost

Hey girls!

Does anyone have the Mat Velvet+ foundation and have already used Dior Forever or Armani Face Fabric? I'm thinking about change my foundation.

Also, which one is the best? Mat Velvet or HD? I've combination skin, with a very oily T zone
ssad.gif

TIA!

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_lost
Hey girls!

Does anyone have the Mat Velvet+ foundation and have already used Dior Forever or Armani Face Fabric? I'm thinking about change my foundation.

Also, which one is the best? Mat Velvet or HD? I've combination skin, with a very oily T zone
ssad.gif

TIA!

i had used the dior forever in the past, but i didn't like it. it didn't last long on my oily face. i've never tried the armani foundation.
imo, i like mat velvet better. it lasts longer than hd for oily face.

Shypo

Oh my.....I knew it was a bad idea to wander over to this thread
winkiss.gif
- the glosses are just too incredible to resist - I have a few of the pink ones earmarked.....

Fresh Pink
Indian Pink
maybe Magenta
Raspberry
Candy Pink
Electric Pink

team_pink.gif

and Moulin Rouge!
jawdrop.gif
heat.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
winkiss.gif
- the glosses are just too incredible to resist - I have a few of the pink ones earmarked.....

Fresh Pink
Indian Pink
maybe Magenta
Raspberry
Candy Pink
Electric Pink

team_pink.gif

and Moulin Rouge!
jawdrop.gif
heat.gif

i hope it will come out @ sephora when they have F&F 20% sale on October.

s_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
i had used the dior forever in the past, but i didn't like it. it didn't last long on my oily face. i've never tried the armani foundation.
imo, i like mat velvet better. it lasts longer than hd for oily face.

Thanks for the tip, genduk!

I actually like Dior Forever, I wear it on a daily basis and it lasts all day on me. I'm just feeling the need of a change, so I'll try the Mat Velvet
smiles.gif

genduk26

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_lost
Thanks for the tip, genduk!

I actually like Dior Forever, I wear it on a daily basis and it lasts all day on me. I'm just feeling the need of a change, so I'll try the Mat Velvet
smiles.gif

well, since you like dior forever, i suggest you try MUFE HD first. as far as i know Dior forever isn't for oily face. IMO, Mat velvet is for very oily skin while MUFE HD is for normal to combination skin.

s_lost

Actually my skin is very oily, but I guess every skin reacts differently. It's too bad that MUFE is not sold where I live, so I cannot test before I buy. But lets see, it's good to know that both foundations work well. I read some reviews not very positive about Mat Velvet, so I was a bit concerned.

genduk26

some people say Mat Velvet is too dry. i don't know if it's true or not. But Mat velvet last around 4 hours
ssad.gif
while HD only 2 hours on my very oily skin. right now im using the theatrical foundation. the brand name is cinema secret. it's silicone based. it lasts all day, but i also heard that some people are allergic to silicone products.

HOTasFCUK

So i'm looking to buy the aqua creams in #1, #2, and #13. Are there any dupes for these? I have all the BeneFit creaseless shadows so i don't want anything too similar. And why can't i find any good swatches anywhere?

shontay07108

Last week I bought another MUFE shadow. Actually, I bought #171 and #72. 171 is an intense shimmery green and it's gorgeous. It's similar to Mac's Lucky Green, but better pigmentation and texture. 72 is a gorgeous matte blue similar to Electric Eel and the new Mac shadow Zingy from Dare to Wear. Again, I prefer this texture over the Mac shadows. Now I have filled another palette. On to the next one.

Face2Mac

Quote:
some people say Mat Velvet is too dry. i don't know if it's true or not. But Mat velvet last around 4 hours
ssad.gif
while HD only 2 hours on my very oily skin. right now im using the theatrical foundation. the brand name is cinema secret. it's silicone based. it lasts all day, but i also heard that some people are allergic to silicone products.

Mat Velvet is very dry and dries very quickly, you have to work super quick. It is worst than Revlon Colorstay, which dries quickly, kinda of heavy but the wear for both on oily skin is magnificient.

20% off Sephora in October, sign me up. I wish they would do these in the summer, too.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo
winkiss.gif

Fresh Pink
Indian Pink
maybe Magenta
Raspberry
Candy Pink
Electric Pink

team_pink.gif

and Moulin Rouge!
jawdrop.gif
heat.gif

I'm waiting for these glosses to hit my Sephora too!
choochoo.gif

This is late but I bought the HD blush #14 two weeks ago and I love it. I do not use liquid / cream blushes and so I hesitated to get them. Definitely worth getting! It lasts all day on my cheeks without fading! I always have a problem with powder blush coming off my face in half a day's time. I would like to get maybe a couple more later on, though they are a bit pricey.

geeko

yeah the MUFE hd cream blush is like SGD$55 over here >.<

which i like about USD40 after conversion 0.0

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
ssad.gif

I don't have any problems with HD lasting throughout my work day and then some (and I'm oily) as long as I set it (I use MUFE's HD set powder) and use my Hourglass primer which is a freaking godsend.

shontay07108

Vixxan

I purchased Aqua cream 15 about a month ago and that was the beginning of the end. I have since purchased 13 more. I am totally loving this product. EventuallyI plan to purchase all them. I didn't purchase any of the eye shadows from Dare To Ware because they look like dupes for several of my MUFE shadows. Does anyone know if they the Dare to Ware shadows are similar to any of the MUFE shadows and if so which ones?