Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

GlamQueen21

I saw the Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks today and they look so pretty!! I don't know which ones to get. What do you all recommend for my skintone?

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I saw the Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks today and they look so pretty!! I don't know which ones to get. What do you all recommend for my skintone?

I used the suggestion wheel they had associated with the lipsticks. It gives reccomendations based on hair color. skintone and what HD foundation you use. I bought #34 based on their suggestions. Also I would press anyone to grab that Moulin Rouge red lippie!!

Shadowy Lady that lipstick looks great on you. I'm still looking for my perfect corally lipstick and having zero luck.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Gorgeous! I saw your swatches too, thank you very much for sharing! It looks like a redder Genial. And how do you like #43? Is it slightly pinker than Phoenix RAL? I love Phoenix very much. These lipsticks have not launched yet and I'm waiting eagerly for them to arrive!

np
smiles.gif
#37 is similar to Genial but darker. On my lips they look different though. I think my naturally pinky red lips show more through #37. Genial is a bit neon coral on me. Impassioned by MAC is also very similar to #37, except that it's pinker.

#43 is the red one though, you mean #34, right? I always confuse them too, MUFE should give their products name, the numbers are confusing
yes.gif
. If you love Phoenix (I know I do), you'll also love #34. I think #34 will look great on any woman despite her skintone. It's one of those great strawberry shades that brightens your face. And I love the satiny formula

Miss QQ

^^ Thank you! Yes, I meant #34. I agree that they should be given names, I'm no good with all these numbers. By the time I'm at the counter I'll be confused and can't recall which number I want! I love Phoenix, so I'll be getting #34!
heart.gif

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
^^ Thank you! Yes, I meant #34. I agree that they should be given names, I'm no good with all these numbers. By the time I'm at the counter I'll be confused and can't recall which number I want! I love Phoenix, so I'll be getting #34!
heart.gif

Those numbers are hard to remember... I have several aqua creams and have no idea which is which (by number).. I just always call them "the green one" or "the kind of gold-ish one"
tong.gif

Miss QQ

Numbers are a no-no for me.
nope.gif
I noted down #34 in my iPhone so that I will not pick up any other colours randomly!
tong.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
i will get 6 Rouge l/p when sephora has F&F 20%.

I have nothing to stay new about the lip products except when the F&F sale comes, I am hauling major just like Vixxan. Can't wait then I can come back and profess my love, which I already have but in small haul doses.

shontay07108

Just want to say that #37 also works wonderfully on deep skin like mine. Truly fab. Glamqueen, I suggest #9, 13, 14, 26, 37 and Moulin Rouge.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by genduk26
i will get 6 Rouge l/p when sephora has F&F 20%.

i sure hope they do a f&f soon! I have a few MUFE items I would haul in a heartbeat

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Just want to say that #37 also works wonderfully on deep skin like mine. Truly fab. Glamqueen, I suggest #9, 13, 14, 26, 37 and Moulin Rouge.

Cool! I had my eye on 14. I'll try all the others you suggested also.

I wish they had names also, it would be so much easier.

Shadowy Lady

Ok, I have another MUFE lippie love and it's #48. It's the most drop dead gorgeous burgundy shade and goes on soooo creamy! 100% recommended, I'm getting quite hooked on these rouge intense artists!

mslips

I have a question about the discount..

Does the MUFE pro discount expire? How about if you haven't used it in a while?

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Ok, I have another MUFE lippie love and it's #48. It's the most drop dead gorgeous burgundy shade and goes on soooo creamy! 100% recommended, I'm getting quite hooked on these rouge intense artists!

I went to Sephora today and I played with some of these, but I resisted buying. I spent a lot in Mac and I'm waiting for VV, but when that's all over I will haul more lipsticks.

LittleMaryJane

Family members are always insisting I visit Vegas with them and I really have no interest but... A MUFE store would be reason enough to go. Plus Vegas has a MAC store too, right?

shontay07108

Wanted to let you ladies know that I went to the MUFE studio that is inside of a Sephora in Soho Sunday. It's fantastic. They have so many products that only the boutique carries. They have all the MUFE brushes, amazing uniquely colored lip liners. Just awesome. They need to expand this studio to more stores (the ones in time square in particular). I wanted to buy this awesome lip liner that was a very pigmented baby pink, but the line was so long and I was starving. I know I'll be back soon, though.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Wanted to let you ladies know that I went to the MUFE studio that is inside of a Sephora in Soho Sunday. It's fantastic. They have so many products that only the boutique carries. They have all the MUFE brushes, amazing uniquely colored lip liners. Just awesome. They need to expand this studio to more stores (the ones in time square in particular). I wanted to buy this awesome lip liner that was a very pigmented baby pink, but the line was so long and I was starving. I know I'll be back soon, though.

This is part of what I miss about living in NYC. The accessability to everything. Shontay when I see your name in the MUFE thread my wallet starts to cry!!
th_LMAO.gif

xbuttonsx

Ladies, when you use the Aqua Creams do you use a base first or is it not needed? I (finally) picked some up tonight and can't wait to use them <3