Make up that stays on during sex?!

kimmy

in all honesty, wearing any makeup at all during sex is not a very good idea. it's kind of like wearing makeup when you go to the gym...makeup and sweat do not do good things for your skin. but anyway, if your eyes water you're probably out of luck because most waterproof eyeliner isn't recommended for use on the waterline.

Yushimi

lolz my SO just likes to know i'm worked up...therefore if my makeup is running...i think he knows i'm having a good time. but seriously, i dont think they care at the end rofl

jackie100

Lol, I love this thread...

I use Too faced eye insurance as a base and blacktrack on top of smudged kohl for the eye liner and it still runs during sex... I noticed my eyes get kinda watery sometimes during sex.. haha

Also my blush always fades, even though i always use a primer on my face, MUFE foundation and powder and either a MAC or NARS blush on top of THAT but it still ends up fading/smearing for some reason..

kimmy

ps. moving to "love and relationships" reference the adult subject/language.
winks.gif

Amber*Christine

Ha-ha! I always wondered this. When we're finished my b/f will still look gorgeous as ever, but I look ridiculous, my hairs all over the place, mascara smudged under my eyes, lipstick smeared around my mouth, fuzzies stuck to me from sticky lube, uh! men have it soo easy...

TISH1124

My dh could give a flying fart about my makeup ....by the end of it all we have been in and out of the shower a couple times and no makeup would last after all that....I could have a black-eye in the heat of the moment and I doubt he would notice lol

mariecinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
ps. moving to "love and relationships" reference the adult subject/language.
winks.gif

That's where I originally posted it because of the suggestive language...

MiCHiE

I'm surprised so many even *think* of wearing MU during sex. The man in me agrees with the BF. That shit is being washed off before the drawers hit the floor. If it's a quicky, that's one thing.....But I'm not about to *ahem* test my gag reflex with a face full of MU. I pick my battles.

kimberlane

I haven't really tried a bunch of eyeliners and they have all been drugstore. But my favorite is covergirl perfect point plus on my waterline, which is the only place I have ever put eyeliner, I never knew most people do it the other way. Anyways it smudges some, but not real bad, and I can cry and it is not all over my face. And it never runs when I have sex either. But some things work for some and not for others. It is only 5 bucks so maybe worth a try for you.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
If I'm not fuckin' hard enough to smudge my makeup, something's wrong.

This!

plus I'm not about to take the time to get makeup stains out of my sheets/carpet/chairs! So I don't even go there

edited
lol I read this to my dh he said, he doesn't care about make up and your man doesn't either t's the look that matters

__nini

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
I know, even waterproff mascara runs! I need a good liner for the waterline...

Stila! Warm it up on the back of your hand a little and put it on, make sure your eye "lining" isn't too moist before you put it on.

MeliBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
If I'm not fuckin' hard enough to smudge my makeup, something's wrong.

truer words have NEVER been spoken...AMEN!!!!!!!!

swaly

For really hardcore marathon sex, I'd probably opt not to use mascara at all (since even waterproof runs for you, as it does for me), and use:

• MAC's Liquidlast liner or its recently-discovered equivalent, Jemma Kidd's i-tech
• My new Yaby pearl paints, which are waterproof eyeshadows (WHAT!!!)
• a light, natural-feeling, long-lasting foundation like MUFE Face & Body (and NOT my MAC Studio Fix, which rubs off and oxidizes and whatnot...don't want that in your pillows when you're face down with your face smushed into the bed) since I'll get sweaty and I don't want it to get cakey
• a nude lipstick with a slutty sparkly pearly lipgloss over it for blowjob lips
winks.gif
...I don't want any dark colors getting all over my face
• maybe a cheek stain instead of a blush so it lasts longer?

kaliraksha

Oh man! Please tell me you guys just started dating... because I can't remember the last time I cared enough to wear makeup during sex, much less care if it was smudged during it. Good for you- that is some personal pride in presentation!

mahreez

this is a funny question...my bf doesn't even like it that i have lipstick on.haha. but if you're really into this, mac fluidlines never smudged for me.
smiles.gif

jackie100

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Oh man! Please tell me you guys just started dating... because I can't remember the last time I cared enough to wear makeup during sex, much less care if it was smudged during it. Good for you- that is some personal pride in presentation!

I'm one of those vain people, I wouldn't leave my apartment and pick up the mail without makeup let alone sex... I probably wouldn't feel comfortable to even have sex unless I looked glammed out like a sex kitten. I'm 30 btw so it's not like I'm super young and still "learning to feel comfortable in my skin". It's just how I am. I always have to look my best; foundation, powder, contour cheeks and jawline, contour nose, hightlighter on cheekbones, blush, full eye makeup, draw in brows, lipstick, gloss, hair curled and then teased etc

I watched the Paris Hilton sex tape and she seemed to have fully rimmed super smoky eyes on in one of the scenes and loads of fake lashes on which I thought was kinda cool... lol

Latest posts